Cris "flirt" Thread..

gossip..gossip...gossip..^^

« Older   Newer »

1. aycr7

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Abelhinha @ 2/7/2010, 16:13)

CM: Bruno's lover, friends with Ronaldo.

Eliza Samúdio, she is 25 and she is flamengo's player, Bruno,
    ex gf. on august of last year she gave a interview to a brazilian

newspaper about her "relationship" with cristiano and now it's
    hiting back again. they met in lisbon during a match that Manchester
    had there for the champions league.

what she said about him

"he's nice, good person, humble, friendly, polite, very different from what people say, that he's pretentious"about their relatinoship

"there where only a few kisses"

www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias...miga-de-ronaldo

we KNOW that he is a good person :wub: :wub:

2. Abelhinha

User deleted

Irina ..bad girl..lol..
    http://celebrity-gossip.net/irina-shayk/ir...trations-387680

3. Abelhinha

User deleted

Irina on his facebook profile..

Irina Shaykhlislamova engaged happy hes such a good daddy the baby smiles and i cant wait to have mine which could be sooner
    3 hours ago via Mobile Web · Comment · Like

another one..

Wedding sight. Cristiano Ronaldo podría contraer matrimonio con la modelo rusa Irina Shayk a finales de año según ha revelado la propia interesada en su página de Facebook. Cristiano Ronaldo could marry the Russian model Irina Shayk end of the year has revealed itself as interested in her Facebook page. Pese al impacto inicial que supuso para la relación el anuncio de que el futbolista había sido padre, Irina ha afirmado que "estoy comprometida con Cristiano. La boda se celebrará antes de Navidades", explicó la joven. Despite the initial impact which led to the relationship the announcement that the footballer had been father, Irina said, "I am committed Christian. The wedding will take place before Christmas," said the girl.

En la nota, hecha pública a través de su perfil afirma que desea emprender una nueva vida junto al jugador más caro de la historia y su niño: "Habrá una gran noticia pronto. Amo a mi novio, me encanta mi vida y me encanta Portugal. Yo también quiero ayudarlo a criar a su hijo, aunque al principio, cuando me di cuenta de su existencia, me sorprendió la noticia ", afirma. The note, issued through his profile says he wants to start a new life with the most expensive player in history and your child: "There will be a major release soon. I love my boyfriend, I love my life and I love Portugal . I want to help raise his son, although at first when I noticed its existence, the news surprised me, "he says.

Esta revelación ha servido como sorprendente contrapeso a la última noticia conocida sobre el vástago del luso. This startling revelation has served as a counterweight to the latest news known to the shank of Luso. Tras los primeros rumores en los que se afirmaba que el muchacho fue concebido por inseminación artificial, todo apunta a que una noche de pasión fue el origen de la concepción y posterior nacimiento. After the first rumors that stated that the boy was conceived by artificial insemination, everything points to a night of passion was the source of conception and subsequent birth.

Según el diario inglés "Sunday Mirror", una joven camarera de EEUU podría ser la madre . According to British newspaper "Sunday Mirror", a young waitress in the U.S. could be the mother. El rotativo sensacionalista afirma que ambos se conocieron en la discoteca donde trabajaba la chica. The tabloid newspaper said the two met in the nightclub where the girl worked. Cristiano se lanzó a por ella proponiéndole tener relaciones con un torpe inglés que no comprendió. Cristiano was launched by suggesting she have sex with an awkward English that did not understand.

Cristiano dibujó un corazón en su copa para dejarle claro sus intenciones y ella, dice el periódico, terminó por aceptar la proposición que, de ser cierta, nueve meses después, habría terminado dando lugar al nacimiento de Cristiano Ronaldo Junior. Christian drew a heart in your glass to make clear his intentions and she says the newspaper, he finally accepted the proposition that, if true, nine months later, would have ended up giving birth to Cristiano Ronaldo Junior.

4. Abelhinha

User deleted

btw i think that isn't true..
    they only date her from 3 months :))

.@IrinaShaykFans: guys - irina isn't getting married to cristiano, all false rumors, don't mind these fake facebook page announcements.

5. Cathy1982

User deleted

I hope you are right.
    here in germany a lot oft magazine say that it's true!!! :o:
    i don't understand when will people married so fast.
    They still have to be one year or longer together to do that.
    because they are 3-4 month together but from this they see each other 1 month or a few weeks?
    that's my opinion.

6. daniela.curly

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Abelhinha @ 13/7/2010, 22:09)

Cristiano Ronaldo has shown this gesture to his companion, what others are doing it makes you too, as she did not see it so bad!

7. Cathy1982

User deleted

Cristiano Ronaldo is not getting married
    Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk has rubbished rumours they're getting married. The lingerie model was reported to have announced her engagement to the Real Madrid hunk on Facebook.

'I am committed to Cristiano and the wedding will take place before Christmas,' she reportedly wrote. 'I love my boyfriend, I love my life and I love Portugal.'

But a spokesperson for Irina, 24, has now set the record straight, explaining that the Facebook page is fake. 'Any such statements allegedly made by Ms Shayk are false,' her rep tells Gossip Cop. 'There is no engagement.'

Cristiano, 25, announced on his Facebook account on 3 July that he had fathered a son with an unnamed woman. He plans to bring up his love child - who's been named after him with the help of his mum Dolores.

8. Abelhinha

User deleted

when i read this news...about their marriage i've thought that it was false..
    it seemed a lil weird..they only dated from 3 months..a lil bit earl to think about marriage *___*

9. daniela.curly

User deleted

already there was the denial of irina has not written anything on Facebook that wants to marry a Christian ... maybe Acher has manipulated his Facebook page ..... writing false news

10. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Cathy1982 @ 23/7/2010, 17:26)
    I hope you are right.
    here in germany a lot oft magazine say that it's true!!! :o:
    i don't understand when will people married so fast.
    They still have to be one year or longer together to do that.
    because they are 3-4 month together but from this they see each other 1 month or a few weeks?
    that's my opinion.

i think the same..cathy..
    btw even irina's manager said that it's false..
    btw we'll see...
    my opinion is that they're too joung..and they date from :welcome: "small" time :))) :clap:

11. Cathy1982

User deleted

Cristiano Ronaldo Girlfriend Irina Denies About the Marriage Rumor on Her Twitter
    28 July 2010
    Irina Shayk, the current girlfriend of Real Madrid striker Cristiano has made it clear about the marriage rumor with the Portuguese winger on December. She wrote on her Twitter account, “The news about a possible marriage are false. Everything comes from stupid people.”

Even though she already confirmed that her Facebook page had been hacked, people still believes that she was the person who wrote the statement in her account.

The controversy which was caused by a false message that said: “I am committed to Cristiano and the wedding will take place before Christmas. There will be a major release soon. I love my boyfriend, I love my life and I love Portugal. And I will help him raise his son, although at first I was surprised to hear the news.”

So far, their long distance relationship seems to be getting along great. But one thing for sure, there won’t be a wedding bell this year in Cristiano place….

145 replies since 21/7/2008, 21:03   4343 views