New girlfriend?(All about the rumors on Cris and Raffaella Fico here!!)

« Older   Newer »

1. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 16/7/2009, 20:39)
    I think iit would be good for him to have a girl and a relationship as a constant and hold in his life, too! I would be happy for him, if he is happy. It`s fine with me if his girlfriend is a classy nice girl supporting him and treating him good. :clap:
    But I´m sorry: When I see Raffaellas pics i see a pretty girl, but to me she is also cheap looking. And when I heard the story about selling virginity I just thougt "okay, cristiano, theres another b**** on your site". :angry:
    I know that other things should count, character, heart and things like that. But when I see her and read her interviews I don`t think that she has that.
    If there are true feelings- fine. If this is just a flirt-. fine. But I really hate her if she is just in that beacause of fame and money.

Did Cristiano talk about it yet? I only read that she said "Ask Cristiano if we are together"...

yess i'm with u...leoni...
    damn raffaele..the question is simply...U and cris are together???
    the ppl wanna a simply reply..yes or no...
    are ur able to do this??XD..
    for me she wanna only notoriety..

if they're together...and ..if it's thruewhat "Chi" wrote..that they meet in Sardinia..
    why cris never spend a day at the sea....or a day with her??
    no pics of them..
    boh.we've to wait..and we'll know more..

2. leoni

User deleted

You re right, Abelhinha!
    But somewhere I read that they spent holiday time together... But no pics... I only believe it when I see a video and Cris says himself "we are together".

Can someone please translate this into english, please? :unsure:
    Cris-Raffaella-Twitter

Hey Abelhinha I just took a closer look at your sigantaure!! Have you met Cris yourself?

3. Abelhinha

User deleted

ok...
    i've made a lil summer..
    so this article said that "tg com"--(and italian site)..
    had contacted cris on twitter..and asked him about raffaele fico.
    he said that they're ot together..but that he's "workin' on it"..
    and also that for now there isn't love between them..but cris doesn't exclude that in future it will be..( :huh: )
    that's all..
    even if i've somedoubt abut the fact that cris has twitter profile and that he's replied on some question..boh..

ps yess i've meet cris twice..^^

Edited by Abelhinha - 17/7/2009, 16:38

4. leoni

User deleted

Thanx Abelhinha! "I´m working on it" ????`Ahhhh :death:
    But I`m with you. Why should he answer the question via twitter....

Really, you met him twice?! Lucky girl! Okay, you took nice pics. Did you talk to him also?

5. sissygirl

User deleted

i feel a bit sorry for him, because such news shows how hard it is to be a famous person... :unsure:
    i'm 100% sure that cristiano doesn't have a twitter account...
    there are a few people saying they are "the real cristiano" but you can see easily that it's fake... and by the way, why should someone be so stupid not answering questions from reporters or to tell the public they are a couple but tell it to a stranger on a twitter account... that's definately a lie!!!! :crash:

6. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (sissygirl @ 17/7/2009, 19:07)
    i feel a bit sorry for him, because such news shows how hard it is to be a famous person... :unsure:
    i'm 100% sure that cristiano doesn't have a twitter account...
    there are a few people saying they are "the real cristiano" but you can see easily that it's fake... and by the way, why should someone be so stupid not answering questions from reporters or to tell the public they are a couple but tell it to a stranger on a twitter account... that's definately a lie!!!! :crash:

yes..
    i'm with u.
    im sure that he's a fake..XD

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 17/7/2009, 16:35)
    Thanx Abelhinha! "I´m working on it" ????`Ahhhh :death:
    But I`m with you. Why should he answer the question via twitter....

Really, you met him twice?! Lucky girl! Okay, you took nice pics. Did you talk to him also?

oh yes jen.
    i've meet him twice..
    he's great in live.
    awww ..
    he was really kind with me and my friend..
    i've took a pics with him..
    i got his siggy..
    and i gave him a kiss..
    what a moment..^^
    tell me if u wanna know more.. :D

7. leoni

User deleted

Yeah, it`s not just in Cristianos case. There are a few people saying they are the real celebs. I´m with u.

I saw the pics from the Elton John concert and I think Raffaella looked nicer there than other pics. But still- I``m shocked because she tried selling her virginity. And I just can`t imagine that she is nice. But in the past Cris did not show interest in "nice" girls...

8. just_me88

User deleted

she's not ''nice''....if the only way she becamed famous is by selling her virginity, well that's stupidity... :dunno:
    if he likes these kind of girls....well, cris isn't very smart either... :dev: ...sorry :kiss:

9. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (just_me88 @ 19/7/2009, 21:29)
    she's not ''nice''....if the only way she becamed famous is by selling her virginity, well that's stupidity... :dunno:
    if he likes these kind of girls....well, cris isn't very smart either... :dev: ...sorry :kiss:

i agree..
    i think the same..about raffaella and cris^^
    no words..!! :tongue:

10. leoni

User deleted

Yeah- absolutely right!
    I`d like to think he is perfect, but he isn`t smart when it comes to relationships and the girls he has flirts with... C´mon: Nereida, Paris, Raffaella...???!?!!! :crazy:

11. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 20/7/2009, 17:25)
    Yeah- absolutely right!
    I`d like to think he is perfect, but he isn`t smart when it comes to relationships and the girls he has flirts with... C´mon: Nereida, Paris, Raffaella...???!?!!! :crazy:

yes jen---
    i'm with u..
    maybe cris wanna only have "fun" with these girls..
    :D :D

12. leoni

User deleted

Okay, have lots of fun. Enjoy your life. But use a condom: The ladys change their guys more often than the haircut. But Cris does that, too :O.o:

Did you receive my mail, Chiara?

13. Abelhinha

User deleted

ahahah again..u're funny jen..

i've just reply..^^

14. Abelhinha

User deleted

news about cris and raffaella fico..
    in an italian "newpaper" one friend of raff..
    said that this story isn't true..
    it's only true that cris meet raffaella in a bar and invite d her in portugal..
    and that she went there..
    but all is finished..
    they only had a flirt..
    so bye bye raff..
    u had ur lil time of "fame"...^^

15. leoni

User deleted

Ciao Raff :clap: :clap: :clap:

31 replies since 12/7/2009, 21:44   1026 views