Something bout ourselves

Just to get to know us better!

« Older   Newer »

1. Kia_7

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Lily Interista @ 5/6/2007, 17:37)
    uh uh uh..she's totally ugly..but at the end of the cartoon when she's ill in the bed with the fiever?? ahah..when the wizard said:"u need of sun!" and she said:"sun? i hate sun! hate, hate hate hate.." ahahah..semola and wizard merlino can listened at that voice also if they were far..ahahahahah

yeah lily..soo ugly..
    and that part..too funny..
    and what's about the "fight"between wizard merlino and maga mago'..awww :lol: :lol:

2. Lily Interista

User deleted

ahahah...btw wizard merlino is soooooooooo cutie!!! hi hi hi

3. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

Never noticed this thread before! :P Ok...here i go :rolleyes:

Fave color: pink :woot:
    Fave city: No idea! :huh:
    Fave country: Italy
    Team: Celtic :clap: but ofcourse ManUtd too but they come 2nd
    Cds listening right now: Ok i don't know if this means right at this moment cause right now i'm listening to nothing but i'm kinda liking Beyonce and Nelly Furtado right now
    Fave bands: Oh this is hard...em..PCD, BEP Snow Patrol and The Killers
    Fave sites: Obviously here! :rolleyes:
    What people say about me: I get on with most people...People would say I was laid back.pretty easy going and happy!!
    What do i say to them: I say...I know i'm amazing :rolleyes: you don't have to keep telling me! :rolleyes: jk! :P
    Fave food: Omg they're not enough space - i'd be writing all night! Probably pizza,chips,pasta,chicken, meat in general! oh and chocolate :P
    Fave book: I'm more of a magazine type girl - I don't read unless i'm forced to in school..
    Fave tv programme: At the moment Lost!
    Fave film: Beauty and The Beast lol - i'm such a child! badly need to grow up soon! :rolleyes:
    Religion: Catholic
    Believe in god: Yup!
    Believe in church: Sure do ;)
    Eye color: Hazel
    Heigh: 5ft 8inches
    Weigh: 8 and a half stone
    Fave cartoon: Shrek :P (Wayne Rooney :lol:) jk Wayne -_- :P

4. Kia_7

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Lily Interista @ 6/6/2007, 14:35)
    ahahah...btw wizard merlino is soooooooooo cutie!!! hi hi hi

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ yeah lily u're right soo cute...
    i luv that cartoon..ehehehehe.too funny....

5. Merche

User deleted

mmmhh...about me?? thats difficult...sometimes people think you're arrogant or they think you're a looser...i think i'm in the middle of them...enough?? heeh

6. **Marika**

User deleted

mmm...i'm crazy for My Inter... i'm nice and funny...but i have a problem..im shy...tooooooo shy...

7. 23LilyInterista1908

User deleted

CITAZIONE (**Marika** @ 19/9/2007, 23:38)
    mmm...i'm crazy for My Inter... i'm nice and funny...but i have a problem..im shy...tooooooo shy...

i'm crazy too 4 my Inter..but i also suffer a lot!!!!! yeah...this is TRUE LOVE!!!!! I'll never betray it!!!!!!!
    hihi..nooooooooooo mary don't be shy!!!!!!!!! :D
    :kiss:

8. Merche

User deleted

yes; you don't need to be shy honey!!

9. Kia_7

User deleted

sooo true..c'mon...don't be shy..marikaaa..

10. funkeemunkee

User deleted

B-day: Jan 12th
    Fave color: Blue, like the sea... But black is always beautiful!!!!!!
    fave city: New York... but I love Bombay too!
    fave country: Japan... I’m fascinated by how TINNY these ppl are!!!
    team: Of course, ManU, but also Barcelona n Bayern Munich
    cds listening right now: Not so many, coz the most important exams of my life are coming up, jus get mixes frm my friends… but I just bought Minutes to midnight and Infinity on high
    fave bands: FOB, MCR, Keane, PANIC! At the disco, Linkin Park, The Killers, Timbaland, Gorillaz, Coldplay, Hoobastank, Starsailor, U2, Athlete…. I cud go on 4eva!!!!

fave sites:
    cronaldo.forumcommunity.net, orkut.com, fanfiction.net, blogger.com, lordoftherings.net

Idols: Shahrukh Khan (he’s my GOD!), :pray: Bono, My parents

vilans: My parents, :tongue: the government, 90% of the people in my college :shutup: :chair:

what do ppl say about me:
    Ppl don’t really know me, so they don’t really like me, and I don’t really care. :gun: :censored: :fu*k u: :fu*k u: But my friends say: I ROCK!!!!!! :gimmefive:

what do i say to them: Ppl hu don’t like me: Shove off; my frenz, ROCK ON!

fave food: Italian food has to be the best!!! I mean, pizza, Lasagna, pasta, spaghetti… it jus gets better and better!!! Apart from that, I’d die without spicy Indian food.

Fave book: I read LOADS of Indian ones, which are in English, and AWESOME but Kite runner by Khaled Hossieni, and shopaholis series, totally different but toally brilliant. OH yeah, LOTR and Harry potter

fave tv programme:
    Spongebob Squarepants, LOST, :drool: :drool: :eyebrows: DH, House, Grey’s anatomy, Ugly Betty, The Wonder years

fave film: every single one by Shahrukh, Residet Evil, saw, The simpsons movies, POTC, LOTR etc etc….

Religion: Hindu, but agnostic

believe in god: Yes, but just the ONE…not the multiple ones like Hinduism says

believe in church: yes

eye color: Boring, chocolate brown :rolleyes:

height: 165 cm

weigh: Stopped checking… I’m happy the way I am -_- -_- -_- :D

Photo: maybe someday when I can manage to look a little lass scary

fave cartoon: Spongebob, the simpsons and everything that’s ever shown on Boomerang/ CartoonNetwork :woot: :D :vibrate:

11. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

B-day: 14/12
    Fave color: pink-black
    fave city: Lisbon,Toronto
    fave country: Greece&Portugal!!!
    team: man.utd,chelsea,barcelona
    cds listening right now:hmmm,it's a cd from a Greek singer,Alba knows him(Mihalis Hatzigiannis! :lol: )

fave bands: Pussycat dolls,Backstreet boys(don't laugh,I still love them!<33)Sunrise avenue
    fave sites: cr forums,I guess...
    Idols: I don't have any,I am an idol myself! :rolleyes: (loooooooser!)
    vilans: what's that????? :wacko:
    what do ppl say about me: omg,does she ever stops to talk????LOL!!!! :hmm:

what do i say to them: that I dunno why I can't shut up my mouth!!! :whistling: Even my teachers knew that!heh!

fave food: pizza,souvlaki

Fave book: I don't like to read very much,but I loved Herry Potter's books!
    fave tv programme: america's next top model and some greek tv-programs
    fave film: saw-harry potter-the perfume-titanic and some mores,I can't remember them all

Religion: cristian orthodox
    believe in god: yes
    believe in church: no,they are all liers and bastards!!! :fu*k u:
    eye color: brown
    heigh: 1.73 cm
    weigh: 54 kilos!

Photo: you mean favourite photo???Me and my boyfriend's photo!~~~ :love:
    fave cartoon: spongebob,tweeety&silvester

12. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Oh hell yeah i know Mihalis Hazigiannis!! He's the only greek singer i like :dunno: plus i used to like andrea from fame story 3 :lol:
    oooooo i loooove souvlakiiii!! I want one now!!!!!
    villans are the persons you hate & photo i meant post a pic of you but since no-one (including me) did it go at the look like thread ;)

13. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

QUOTE (DarkAnge! @ 20/10/2007, 20:54)
    Oh hell yeah i know Mihalis Hazigiannis!! He's the only greek singer i like :dunno: plus i used to like andrea from fame story 3 :lol:
    oooooo i loooove souvlakiiii!! I want one now!!!!!
    villans are the persons you hate & photo i meant post a pic of you but since no-one (including me) did it go at the look like thread ;)

Aww,thanks Alba! ;) I was too boring to look the word in the dictionary... :rolleyes:

Yes,Mihalis is the only songer that is really good from Greece..Oloi oi alloi einai skata! :shifty: :whistling: Kai mena m'arese o Adreas alla poly to kavalise to kalami teleutaia!

I have eaten 2 souvlaki yesterday!!Yummyyyyyyyy!With boliko tzatziki!!!! :P

Actually,I am kinda scared to post a pic of me,maybe I will post only one,we will see!

14. moody90

User deleted

B-day:
    6th July 1990

Fave color: Red

Fave city: London

Fave country: Italy and England

CD's listening right now: Uff..They're always changin'..but RIGHT NOW there are 5 CD's in my stereo --> Nelly Furtado's "Loose", Queens of the Stone Age's "Era Vulgaris", The Killers' "Hot Fuss" , The Strokes' "Room on Fire", Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head"

Fave bands: QOTSA, Coldplay, The Killers, Beatsteaks and looots of more..

Fave sites: This forum and MySpace..

Idols: My mom..:)

Villains:
    Arrogant persons..

What do people say about me: Most of them say I'm funny..

What do I say to them: :dunno: I'm just myself..

Fave food: Everything my granny cooks. :)

Fave book: "Hairstyles of the Damned" by Joe Meno and Patricia Cornwell thrillers.

Fave TV programme: Grey's Anatomy, The OC, King of Queens, What's up Dad?, My family, Friends etc.

Fave cartoon: Spongebob and Simpsons

Fave film: Pirates of the Caribbean

Religion: None

Believe in god: No.

Believe in church: Nope.

Eye color: Green-grey

Height: 167 cm

Weight: *coughs* :whistling:

Photo: image

15. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Oh dont worry everyone has posted a pic on the look like thread... There's nothing to be afraid about... You actually cant be uglier than me.. ;) :D

49 replies since 19/5/2007, 13:03   1299 views