Who's this person??

« Older   Newer »

1. DarkAnge!

User deleted

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooo OMFG!!!!!!!!KURT MY LOOOOVE OH GOSH I QUIT!!!!! I cant believe i said all those crap today!! Sorry but i cant see good the photoso from my cellphone :cry: FORGIVE ME KURT!!!!! (My #1 husband for ever and ever)

2. moody90

User deleted

Don't worry..
    I'm sure Kurt would forgive you (R.I.P. man)..

QUOTE (Israeli Girl @ 18/6/2007, 14:44)

Hmmm...A lil tip maybe?... ^_^
    She seems kinda familiar to me..I think she's an actress but I'm not sure.. :hmm:

3. Israeli Girl

User deleted

QUOTE (moody90 @ 18/6/2007, 16:11)
    Don't worry..
    I'm sure Kurt would forgive you (R.I.P. man)..

QUOTE (Israeli Girl @ 18/6/2007, 14:44)

Hmmm...A lil tip maybe?... ^_^
    She seems kinda familiar to me..I think she's an actress but I'm not sure.. :hmm:

Yup :P she is acting in an american serial

4. moody90

User deleted

QUOTE (Israeli Girl @ 18/6/2007, 15:43)

:hmm: ..I still don't have a scooby!.. :P (Look Rach! You teached me 'scooby! :P )

Guess we have to wait for someone else to "unravel this misery" Tal.. :P ^_^

5. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

QUOTE (moody90 @ 18/6/2007, 20:03)
    QUOTE (Israeli Girl @ 18/6/2007, 15:43)

:hmm: ..I still don't have a scooby!.. :P (Look Rach! You teached me 'scooby! :P )

Guess we have to wait for someone else to "unravel this misery" Tal.. :P ^_^

Aw Jenny I am so proud! ^_^

....Well I do have a scooby...it's Brooke from One Tree Hill (I am addicted to that show :rolleyes: )her real name is Sophia Bush

so am I right that I post a pic now?

oh well...here's one image

6. moody90

User deleted

Oh that's Chris Evans, isn't it?..I'm not sure though..:dunno:

Oh and One Tree Hill is the show with Chad Michael Murray, right? :woot: :woot:
    Shoot! They're not broadcasting it here..-_-

Anyways, who's this??

Haha..I wonder if you know him..(Yes, it's a him..)
    I think Alba and Nille should know who he is..:dunno:

7. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

Yep it's Cris Evans ;)

Yeah it's that show! I love it soo much...I have like all the box sets like such a loser :rolleyes:

:lol: ....No offence if you like this guy or whatever cause I have no clue who he is but I swear I thought this was a woman until I scrolled down and read the rest of your post :lol: so funny.... -_- sorry :P

8. moody90

User deleted

Hahaha..Don't worry Rach..I don't like him..Meaning, I'm not a fan or anything.. :lol:
    He's the singer of a German band (Gosh, you gotta think now we Germans all look like that..AAH!)
    But I guarantee: We don't..
    His name's Bill and he's 17 (He has a cute twin that looks nothing like him..Haha..He's in the band too)..Ever heard of 'Tokio Hotel'?..They're very, very popular here..Many fans, but also many haters..They got a few good songs I think..
    They're touring Europe now and Russia etc..

Long story short: I just wondered how popular they are elsewhere..

Now someone you should know..

9. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Im watching tokio hotel's vide clip "monsoon" right now :lol: ahahaha this guy's so funny

They have maaaaany fans here in italy!! The girls here go crazy for him.. :dunno:

adam broody

image :yummy:

10. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

Oh no...I don't think all German guys look like women!! :P I was on holiday last year in France and I seen a lot of German boys...they wre are hot! ^_^ ...well the ones I seen were and I can tell you they looked nothing like this :P

....I hopw his twin looks nothing like him!!!....cause jeez oh that guy looks a wee bit too feminine for me :D
    Nope I can't say I've ever heard of 'Tokio Hotel'? :unsure: sorry :rolleyes:

Ahh...it's my gorgeous boy! Adam Brody! rock on! :ursula:

Em how about my favourite Scottish singer...don't know if you'll remember?Here he is - Tah Dah :pray: image

11. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Gee !! Hes no scottish!! Hes italian!! ^_^ Paolo nuttini (i saw him in florence 2 weeks ago)

(guess the guy on my foto) help : he acted at a rock video clip (who??)

12. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

QUOTE (DarkAnge! @ 19/6/2007, 16:41)
    Gee !! Hes no scottish!! Hes italian!! ^_^ Paolo nuttini (i saw him in florence 2 weeks ago)

(guess the guy on my foto) help : he acted at a rock video clip (who??)

Yeh but he was born in Scotland so... :P

OMG YOU SEEN HIM - NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! :o: :o: :o: :o: AHHH I ENVY YOU SO MUCH - I LOVE HIM!!!!!! :vibrate: :rolleyes:

Sorry i don't know who this guy is in your pic?...but he looks good whoever it is! :P

13. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Hehe he's nice... My friends go crazy for him so i went with them ^_^

jen must know who's this yummy in my photo :yummy: he's my co-vampire :P ahahahahaha

14. moody90

User deleted

Yep!..It's Oliver Goodwill! :clap:
    He acted in Evanscence' video 'Call me when you're sober'..:D (How do I know all this stuff?.. :blink: ..Hehehe..)

Do you guys know who this is?..(He's also in my avatar..:P)

15. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Well honey he was at my sister's video-clip ... How am i suppose not to know him?? ^_^

Hmm i think he's qotsa's guitarist .. :huh: :dunno:

100 replies since 17/6/2007, 13:27   2982 views