Does he know how beautiful your smile is?

bit sexual....pg -13

« Older   Newer »

1. moody90

User deleted

Uuuuuh..I like this!..:D
    "Where they made love all night long.."..
    Oooh I knew he'd be fit!..:D :lol:

Please update soon! :) :alright:

2. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Twelve

Cristiano woke up with Angel on top of his body. He just loved being with her. Why didn't he feel this way about anyone else before? I mean, sure he dated girls...ALOT! But being with Angel was different. It felt weird feeling this way about someone, especially after ONE date. What did this mean to him?
    Angel woke up. She opened her cute puppy eyes and smiled at Cristiano.
    "Good morning!", he said, giving her a kiss.
    He was happy with her. He felt like he was right at home and didn't even feel uncomfortable cheating on Gemma. Just being with her was right, and it felt right!
    Angel kissed him back. She stood up while accidentally bumping her head on the ceiling.
    "Ouch!" She laughed and so did he.
    "Shut up Crissy!", she said smiling at him.
    Angel looked out the window and it was sunrise..
    "OHH!!! Let’s go outside and watch the sunrise!" She got excited...
    "What for? We can just watch it here!" He said
    "NO! no no ! Crissy come!" She dragged him out of the car. It was still a bit dark and there was a light shower pouring from the sky.
    "Haha...Let's go inside, it’s raining..." He said to her.
    But Angel started to run around the beach in the rain with her hands spread out widely in the air. When Angel realized Cristiano went back in the car, she ran back, opened the door. She gave him a gentle, smooth kiss while slowly tugging on his shirt out of the car. Cristiano kissed her back, slugging his way into the rain. They made out like mad; Cristiano lifted her up high and Angel held him tight.
    “Hmmmm…” Angel said while kissing him.
    Cristiano brought Angel down from him and they stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like ages. They held hands and ran back into the car.
    Cristiano and Angel were soaking wet and Angel was freezing in the car.
    "Here, I'll turn on the heater for you!" He said smiling at her.
    "Hey! Since we're wet and all, can we go shopping and buy new clothes?" She asked cheerfully.
    "Haha...no way, I'm not going anywhere soaking wet like this..." He said starting the car.
    "Come on! ppleaseee?" she gave him the puppy eyes.
    He smiled at her and kissed her lightly on her hand.
    "Nope." He said again.
    "C’mon! Who cares if we're soaking wet in the mall! No one’s going to care..."She said.
    "Puahaha, you sure about that?" He teased.
    "Oh..haha, I forgot...." She laughed.
    He smiled at her.
    "Just do it for me!" She leaned over and kissed him..."Please!" She asked after kissing him.
    Cristiano just smiled and nodded. He started driving towards the mall..
    By the time they arrived the mall, they were already pretty much dried.
    Cristiano got out of the car and opened the door for Angel. When Angel got out of the car, she linked her arms around his.
    "Are you going to buy me anything I want?" She smiled at him.
    "Haha.. you spoiled child!" He said entering the mall.
    As soon as they entered Angel noticed that people were staring.
    "Err..." She said trying to hide under Cris' arms.
    “It’s okay….Remember that your prince charming is with you!” he teased
    “Oh gosh! You’re not my prince charming! Maybe the frog??” She laughed while she tried to avoid fans who were taking pictures of them.
    “Haha…yea right!” He said.
    “Where do you want to go in?” He asked. “Louis Vuitton?”
    “Haha…you read my mind!” She said tilting her head on his shoulders.
    They walked into the store and saw two hot blonde chicks in the front greeting them both.
    Angel saw how hot those girls were and wanted to test Cristiano…or play a game with him …
    “Holy! Those chicks are freakin hot!” She whispered in Cristiano’s ears.
    He gave her a weird stare and walked over to the front counter.
    “Sure.” He said giving shoulder shrugs.
    “Ohh…playing the ‘I don’t care shrug’ now …eh?” Angel thought to herself. So Angel decided to go for more..
    “You know who else I think is hot?” She said to him while looking at some of the purses from the front counter.
    “Me!” He said smiling at her.
    Angel laughed. “Jessica Alba!” She smiled at him.
    He just smiled back and didn’t say anything.
    She Angel decided to go on. “She has the hottest body! And her legs are like DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!” She said to him.
    Cristiano dropped the shirt he was looking at. He gave a little awkward laugh. “Sweety…Are you like a lesbian?” He asked her laughing.
    “Arggg! I just want to see what type of girls you like!” She said.
    Cristiano laughed. “Try this one on okay?” He said to her while pushing her into the change room.
    “Aren’t you gonnna tell me?” She said
    Cristiano didn’t answer, smiling shyly and pulling her to the fitting room.
    After two hours passed, Cristiano and Angel walked out of the mall with their new stylish matching couple outfits.
    “Wanna go and grab a bite to eat?” Cristiano asked Angel.
    “Sure!” Angel replied, “Let’s go to…”
    “Hey!”
    From the distance, Cristiano and Angel saw Fernando running towards them with his bulldog.
    “Hey Angel!” He said smiling to her. “Cristiano.” He said serious to him.
    “Hey Fernando!…Did I get it right this time?” She asked him.
    Fernando laughed. “Yes…finally!” He smiled at her. “So what are you guys doing?” He looked at Cristiano.
    “Oh you know –”
    “We’re on a date!” Cristiano interrupted.
    Cristiano and Fernando stared at each other intensely for a moment.
    “For real? Or for media’s sake?” Fernando asked him seriously.
    “Why does it matter to you?” Cristiano replied.
    All of a sudden, Angel felt dizzy and fell losing her balance aimlessly. Acting quickly, Fernando caught her in his arms. A long silence broke out. Cristiano stared at Angel in Fernando’s arms thinking, why couldn’t I be fast enough to catch her?
    “You okay?” Fernando asked with concern. “What’s wrong?”
    “yeah, I’m fine. Sorry I felt dizzy for a second there. But, yeah I’m great! Don’t worry about me. So what are you doing here?” Angel said.
    “No, seriously, are you okay? Do you want to sit down? Water?”, Cristiano asked her.
    “Haha! Yeah, yeah~ I’m finee! Thanks though…” Angel smiled and looked down.
    Cristiano bent down to see Angel’s face, and smiled. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder asking Fernando, “ So…What’s up with you? What are you doing here?”
    “Um….,” Fernando said slowly. “Oh right, yeah, I’m here to go to the vet. My dog here seems to be sick.”
    “Ohh!! Is this your dog?” Angel cried.
    “Haha, yeah! I don’t know why, but his eyes are bright red, and looks half dead! That’s why I have to take him to the vet fast.”
    “Awww, I hope he gets better!”
    “Hey, you want to come-“
    RING…RING…RING….
    Cristiano searched his pockets to find his cell phone.
    ”Hello?”
    “Hey you. I’m back.”
    “….Gemma…?”
    “Haha, yes! Can you pick me up? I’m at the airport right now. I missed you so much! I thought we should take a break, but I can’t live without you!! We HAVE to talk.”
    “Oh….yeah. Erm…”
    “What’s wrong?” Angel asked Cristiano, looking concerned.
    “Oh, an old friend of mine came back from Portugal and wants to meet up or something…” Cristiano answered, covering the mouthpiece of his cell phone.
    “Oh…Okay. Go then! I’ll be fine.”
    “Hey, you want to come to the vet with me then? It’s right there.” Fernando asked, pointing to the huge sign, reading “VETERANIARY for Dogs”.
    “Hahaha! Sure why not?!” Angel replied. “I’ll have some fun with Fernando and his dog, okay Crissy? Awwww poor thing…the dog must be in pain!!”
    There was a pause before Cristiano’s reply.
    “You sure…?” asking uncertainly.
    “Yeah I’ll be fine. Don’t you worry about me! Go go go!! He’s waiting for you on the line!!”
    Cristiano uncovered his phone.
    “yeah I’ll be there in..20 minutes.”
    “Great! Come quickly, I miss you too much, baby”, replied Gemma.
    And with that, Cristiano rushed off waving goodbyes to Angel and Fernando.

3. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Thirteen
    When Cristiano got into the car and started driving, all he could think about was Angel and Fernando together. What would they be doing right now? How did they even KNOW each other in the first place? Why was he so jealous of seeing them together? Cristiano was regretting so much that he left them there together…
    Cristiano arrived at the airport, still bothered by the idea that he left Angel with Fernando.
    Getting out of his car, he roared in frustration because of his regret. He ran into the airport in hopes of quickly ending this business and going back to Angel.
    "Cris!"
    Cristiano turned and saw Gemma running towards him. Gemma gave him a big hug!
    "Omg! I missed you sooo much!", she said giving him a smooch on the lips. She ran after him with her luggage and linked her arms with his neck. Just like what Angel did to him on the beach…and it killed him to know that it wasn't Angel, but someone else...

"Yeah...", he said quietly. "Let's get going."
    He walked first without giving any courtesy to her.
    "Baby...are you alright? Aren't you happy to see your lovely baby back?" She asked hugging him tightly.
    He didn't know why, but he had a feeling that it was wrong for him to come here to the airport. It was wrong for him to come for Gemma. It was wrong to leave Angel alone with Fernando. He knew the answer right away. He knew what he should do right here, right at this moment. He knew that his feelings towards Gemma had disappeared....Just like that...And his heart told him that he was in.....love...With Angel...
    "I’m sorry..." He said seriously backing away from her. He looked down on the floor.
    "It's okay sweety...I just came here!" She said taking her luggage.
    "No...I meant...I don't..." He broke off...and Gemma stared at him smiling.
    "Can we talk in the car please? Where no one is staring..?" He said seriously, face to face with Gemma.
    Gemma didn't have a clue what was going on.
    "Sure baby!"
    She linked her arms around his and they both walked out of the airport with people staring at them.
    When they entered the car, Cristiano couldn't help it. He just had to say it right now!
    "Hey! Can we go to the spa? I need to -" Gemma said.
    "Gemma..." he said seriously.
    "Yea sweety? What's wrong? You seem so serious. Aren't you happy to see me?" She said kissing him on the cheek and whispering to his ears.
    "Look!" He said backing her away from her.
    Now...Gemma noticed something was wrong.
    "I think it's over between us...." He said looking at her.
    "WHAT?!?!?!?!" She freaked out.
    "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY 'OVER BETWEEN US'?!?!?!" she screamed so loud that people outside could hear them loud and clear.
    "Gemma...jus calm down..." He said to her.
    She started crying. "Is this your little revenge on me? For making us go on a break?!?! HUH?" Her face turned red.
    "Omg...Gemma don't make me feel worse than how I’m feeling already." He said
    "NO! I'm gonna!…..but I want to know why? WHY? ..and HOW?!!”
    “I just… I just met someone while you were gone. And I think I’m in love with her.”
    Gemma, shaking her head in disbelief, got out of his car.
    "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" she yelled at him outside and started running away.
    Cristiano didn't know why but he felt happy that she just took it and finished it fast. He started his car and started driving to the vet, where he left Angel and Fernando together.
    Meanwhile....
    "Awww...you must be so sad leaving your dog at the vet for a day. Are you okay?" Angel said to Fernando while getting out of the vet store.
    "Yea...Don't worry I'll be fine." He smiled at her.
    "So...are you dropping me off at my house?" She asked him getting into Fernando's car.
    "Uhh....Did you eat?" Fernando asked.
    "As a matter of fact I'm starving. But it's okay I'll go home and eat!" She smiled at him.
    "No No...Never go home and eat!" He took her by the hand and Angel blushed.
    "Haha...it's okay." Angel said backing him off.
    "Nope! Not going to let you go without eating anything!" He said, assisting her to the passenger seat of his Porsche.
    Angel smiled. "Haha, okay. Thanks Fernando!"

4. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Fourteen
    Cristiano arrived at the place where he left Angel and Fernando together. It was after two seconds when he noticed that they weren’t there. He reached for his cell phone and called Angel...
    Dialing...Dialing...Dialing...
    "Hello?" Angel said.
    "Hey you!" He was glad to hear her voice again!
    "Oh hey~ We just got in the car." She said to him.
    "We? Is Fernando dropping you at your house?" He asked her.
    "Haha...no, I tried to get him to drop me off but he wants to take me for lunch. Want to come?" She said smiling to Fernando in the car. Obviously, Fernando didn't want him to join them and ruin their little date.
    "No!" Cristiano said to her.
    "You don't want to join us?" She was a bit laughing.
    "No...I mean…you’re going to come to my house for lunch!" Cristiano replied.
    "Maybe later...I'm already going to Malmaison Brasserie with Fernando.." She said to him.
    "I'll come and get you!" Cristiano said driving towards that direction. He hung up the phone....
    "No! Cristiano!" She accidentally yelled to the phone that made Fernando look at her.
    "What's wrong?" Fernando asked.
    "I think he just wants me to go home with him..." She said quietly to Fernando.
    "What? Why? Are you guys planning to go somewhere afterwards?" He asked.
    "No...I don't think so.." She said
    Fernando was now frustrated.
    "Then why can't he just leave us alone? It's not like you’re his actual girlfriend!" He said to Angel.
    And right then, it occurred to her that he was right. When Gemma comes back, it's going to be all over. Ronaldo is going to go back to Gemma and Angel would be left alone...to die.
    "Yea. You're right.." She said weakly and Angel began to feel sad. "Should I move on with my life?" She thought to herself...
    "We're here. If Cristiano feels like taking you to his place then he'll just have to wait..." He said angrily while getting out of the car with Angel.
    "Why are you mad?" Angel asked.
    Fernando sighed. He was sick of how he was feeling and his thoughts on this past lover. Why did Angel have to look like her? Why was he even obsessed with Angel? Especially with someone who he had to fight for! He was just sick and tried of it!
    "Sigh...I'm sorry, I don't know why...." He looked down.
    Angel walked inside the restaurant. It was exquisite. There were beautiful chandeliers made out of pure gold with glittering diamonds as décor; smooth creamy beige chairs circling round tables of well-polished Winchester honey wood; and tall red candle lights glowing hotly in the mist of it all. This chic restaurant would have taken anybody’s breath away. But for Angel, all she could focus her eyes on was the beautiful scenery of the beach. She couldn’t help but the remember her time with Cristiano when she was at the beach with him. Fortunately, there was a small patio at the rear end of the restaurant, and both Angel and Fernando agreed to sit there, in full view of the beach.
    There was an odd silence. Fernando, hoping to break the silence asked Angel, “Hey, you want to take a stroll at the beach? The weather’s really nice.”
    Smiling sweetly Angel replied, “Sure!”
    Angel wondered when Cristiano was going to be back. She didn't want this to seem like another date, but the beach was so beautiful. She wanted to enjoy the warm breeze that she felt.
    They kept walking in silence. It was more awkward that this was a private beach and no one was there except the two of them.
    Meanwhile...
    When Cristiano reached the restaurant, he saw Fernando's car parked in front of it. Immediately, he ran out of the car trying to look for Angel. He saw Angel and Fernando walking on the beach together from the distance. He tried to run towards them when he saw....
    Fernando turning around to face Angel. He held Angel’s head with his two hands and kissed her on the lips gently… at first, then more passionately the second time.
    Cristiano froze at that position silent and dead still. In his head, all he felt was fire burning inside of him!!! He was mad! Just MAD!

5. moody90

User deleted

Ooooh my god! What's he going to do now??
    Hopefully nothing stupid!

BUMP please!! :P :)

6. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Fifteen
    When Fernando kissed her, Angel kissed him back ....for a second.
    She didn't feel weird kissing him. Instead, it kind of was ....amazing! Even though she wanted to continue that kiss with Fernando, she knew that kissing him just wasn’t right; so she backed off quickly.
    "What was that?" She asked, looking up at him.
    "YEA! WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!" Ronaldo yelled angrily, running towards them.
    “Omg…” Angel said quietly, realizing Cristiano was there the whole time.
    Cristiano ran towards them. All of a sudden out of nowhere, Cristiano’s fist made its way, bruising Fernando’s golden crusted face. The punch was unexpected and the force was too much. Fernando couldn’t hold his balance and eventually fell on the floor. Fernando tried to get back up while Cristiano was going to give him another one, but Angel stopped him.
    “No! Crissy stop!” Angel said, holding on to Cristiano arms so he couldn’t hurt Fernando.
    Cristiano felt hot filled with anger as tears began to slowly roll down his cheeks…
    “Why? So you can kiss him again?!?!?!” He yelled at her.
    “Look! It was an accident!” She said, trying to look him in the eyes and calm him down.
    Fernando finally stood up.
    “Don’t yell at her!” He said to Cristiano, “It was my entire fault!”
    As Fernando tried to defend Angel, she felt guilty. The fact that Angel enjoyed a bit of that kiss was….NOT GOOD!
    “It was my entire fuckin’ fault! So back off will you?!?!” Fernando said while giving Ronaldo a little shove.
    “BACK OFF?!?” Cristiano yelled back at Fernando. With this, Cristiano moved Angel out of the way to get another chance at punching Fernando.
    “Calm down Cristiano…Please!” Angel said going back at him.
    “YEAH! BACK OFF! ‘Cause she isn’t your damn girlfriend!” Fernando yelled.
    “Well….She isn’t yours either!” Cristiano yelled back.
    Cristiano couldn’t help it. He threw himself at Fernando and started fighting with him. From punch to kick, they fought mercilessly as the sand began to fly in almost every direction.
    Both men had fears in their eyes. Fear of losing someone that they cherish and love. They both wanted to prove to Angel who the better one was, who was good enough for her… the one that can take care of her and love her unconditionally.
    “Stop it!” Angel yelled at them, trying to break the fight.
    Angel saw waiters and waitresses in the distance, staring at them and looking confused from the restaurant. In hopes of stopping the fight, she turned back to hold on to Cristiano from attacking Fernando. At this instant, Cristiano accidentally punched Angel. She fell to the ground with a big ‘thud’.
    With a moan, she tried to get up but she felt something tingly running down her nose. She reached her hand to wipe her nose yet found blood dripping from it. Fernando and Cristiano immediately stopped.
    “OMG!” Cristiano said reaching to Angel sobbing on the floor.
    “Angel, I’m so sorry!” Cristiano said trying to comfort her.
    Angel had enough of it. She didn’t want to cause all of this trouble in the first place. She got up and started to run away towards the parking lot, wiping her bleeding nose. Fernando caught up with Angel and grabbed her by the shoulders, but Angel removed his hands from her.
    “Just leave me alone please!” She said crying to him.
    She continued her way back towards the parking lot, until this time, Cristiano started to chase after her.
    “Let go of me!” Angel screamed at him.
    “No Angel! I didn’t mean to start any of this!” Cristiano said trying to hug her and wrapping himself around her waist. “I’m so sorry…”
    Angel let go of Cristiano. She slowly walked towards Fernando…
    “I’m sorry Fernando” She said to Fernando looking at him. “I think I just want to go home.” She said quietly still crying.
    “I understand.” Fernando said quietly, nodding this head slowly.
    “Do you want me to take you home?” Fernando said to her.
    “No! I’ll take you home.” Cristiano insisted. “Just let me take her…Please?”
    Fernando sighed. He knew that this would be a good opportunity for him to get closer to Angel, but something stopped him. He could tell that Cristiano was in a desperate situation. From looking into Cris’ eyes, Fernando knew that Cristiano was begging him to go with Angel. Cristiano’s desperation reminded him of how desperate he was when he didn’t want to lose Claire. Fernando let go and slowly nodded. It felt like Fernando just lost a game, seeing Cristiano running towards Angel. He had a great urge to just go and catch Angel himself. But he didn’t. He just let it go. He stood there, stupidly, watching someone who he could’ve been his future girlfriend, taken away by Cristiano Ronaldo. It made him mad that he was too weak to let her go like this. It made him think how sensitive he was towards Angel…Just because she looked like Claire…
    Fernando didn’t feel like thinking about this…He walked slowly to his car and went straight home.
    “Let’s go Angel. Let’s go home.” He said to her.
    “I’m not going anywhere with you!” She said to him, quickly making her way towards the restaurant.
    “Look! Can we talk about this later at home?” Cristiano wanted this conversation to be private.
    “No! Because I’m not going anywhere with you! Just get away from me!”
    Once Angel got inside the restaurant, she sat down. She nailed her elbows down on the table, looking down with both of her hands running through her hair in frustration. Cristiano quietly followed her inside and sat down beside her.
    “Is there a problem, Mr. Ronaldo?”
    To this unfamiliar voice, Cristiano looked up. There stood a five-foot Frenchman with a bushy moustache and a tall white chef hat.
    “No, we’re fine…thank you.” Cristiano said, trying to be polite to the little French man.
    “Uhh…Yes sir.” He said.
    Then he hesitated. “I know this isn’t my place to say this sir, but can we offer you a private room? I do not want paparazzi’s in this restaurant.”
    Angel rolled her eyes.
    Cristiano, giving a big sigh replied, “Yes…That would be great.” He took Angel by his arms to lead her.
    “Ouch! You’re hurting me!” She said.
    “This way, Sir.” The Frenchman guided them.
    “Let go of me!” Angel yelled, while Cristiano forced her into the room. The outside customers started to stare at them intensively.
    “There you go, Sir.” The French personally directed towards the room.
    The room was nothing they expected. It wasn’t a diner; instead, it was a bedroom…a very romantic one. The room at an aurous tanned glow to it. In the centre of the room, lay a king sized bed flowing with sheets coloured in red, magenta, beige, and pink, all mingled together to form an intricate maze design. On both sides of the bed hung golden crystal lamps lightly illuminating the room. As well, there were tall candle lights lit on top of the drawers. The room itself was quite dim, but it was evident that it was decorated with great detailing and design.
    Angel forgot about how mad she was with Cristiano for a second. The bedroom was just gorgeous… She had a feel of how expensive this restaurant is. All of these wonderful insights in one day were just too much for her. It was a surprise for her every time.
    “This is actually a bedroom. We like to have it in our restaurant for special purposes. You know, for special occasions. People like to get carried away and…” The little French man was about to go on and on until Cristiano interrupted.
    “Ahh…Thank you monsieur.” Cristiano said quickly.
    “Well…I’ll leave you two alone then…”, the French man replied. He slowly walked away closing the door behind him.
    Cristiano stared at Angel, while Angel looked away with her arms crossed.
    “Look…” Cristiano said quietly to her.
    But Angel didn’t look at him.
    “Angel…I’m really sorry about what happened today. I didn’t want any of this…honestly.”

Pause.
    “How is your face by the way…You okay?” He asked her.
    Angel turned around.
    “I’m not mad because of that!” She said.
    “Then, what?” He asked her.
    Angel sighed.
    “Why does it matter to you anyways?” She yelled.
    Cristiano was speechless of what she said.
    “What the hell do you mean ‘why does it matter to me?!’ ? It matters because I care about you!” He said to her, getting mad. “It matters because it was my fault for hitting you and -”
    “OMG! I’m mad because of that! You didn’t have to get mad at Fernando for kissing me! Okay?” Angel said to his face.
    “…What?” Cristiano was shocked.
    “You heard me! You don’t have the right to say who can kiss me or not, okay?! Cristiano…I think your good lookin’ and everything, but we just made love once. I know that I’m one of those girls who you sleep with and never see again…bec-….bec-…because… your heart belongs to Gemma…”
    She didn’t know why she said that but she knew at one point she had to tell Cristiano how she felt. She wanted to get it straight; if she can move on with her life or if she can trust Cristiano to stay with her instead of running back to Gemma.
    “Is this what you think of us?” He asked her.
    “Us? There is no us!” Angel yelled.
    Quickly without a second of breath, Cristiano ran towards Angel and kissed her. He gave one hell of a luscious, sexy kiss. Angel was fighting hard to resist his kiss…but she couldn’t. It was nothing like Fernando’s kiss. With Fernando, there was no passion in it. With Cristiano, she felt the fierce passion just waiting to explode out.
    Cristiano finished kissing her lightly. “Now, tell me if there’s nothing between us?” Cristiano said to her quietly.
    Angel was still in her own dreamy world after the kiss was done. She still had her eyes closed under Cristiano’s arms. Angel just nodded. She tried to kiss him again but…
    Cristiano gave a little laugh at her reactions.
    “Now you agree with me that there is such thing as… us.” He whispered to her ear softly.
    Angel looked up towards Cristiano. Their eyes met.
    “I’m not with Gemma anymore…It’s over between us.” He continued whispering between light kisses, while gently holding her face with his two hands.
    Angel looked at him.
    “You…what?” She asked quietly. Thoughts rushed to her head. Does that mean he broke up with Gemma for me? She thought. She started to feel really bad about everything that just happened and how badly she treated Cristiano.
    “But…” Angel tried to think.
    Cristiano stopped kissing her and looked at her with a smile.
    “Look Angel…I know that there is something between us, something special. I don’t get these kinds of feelings with any of the other girls I’ve met. When I’m with you….I don’t know. You make me happy and whole. Ever since I met you, I couldn’t get you out of my head and I just can’t seem to stop smiling when I think of you. You know, my mouth actually starts hurting?” He chuckled. “And I know breaking up with my girlfriend for something we have is a bit of a crazy talk…cause well…we barely know each other…but I don’t know ….maybe I AM crazy.” He gave a laugh.
    Angel smiled at him.
    “Angel…I know this is a beginning of something…something special and I really want to continue this.” He said.
    Angel was so touched. She never expected someone like Cristiano to ever say such words as beautiful as these. She wanted him…right there, right now.
    She looked at Cristiano in the face and smiled, and he too smiled back.
    They couldn’t resist but to make love…all …night… long.

7. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Sixteen
    Next morning, Cristiano woke up hearing noise of someone vomiting in the bathroom…
    “Angel? You there?” He said sleepily rubbing his eyes.
    Right after Angel heard his voice, she shut the bathroom door…and locked it tight.
    She was feeling sick again. She was constantly vomiting, even though she didn’t eat anything the night before. She didn’t want him to see her like this. She felt disgusting whenever she had to vomit. She hated herself like this.
    Cristiano got up and approached the bathroom door. He cautiously turned the door knob, but it wouldn’t budge.
    “You okay?” He asked Angel through the door.
    Angel sat down beside the toilet with remains of her vomit dripping out of her mouth. She tried to cover the pain and the agony she was feeling.
    “Yea…I’m just getting ready.” She said, forcing herself to talk normally.
    “Okay! Well…Come out soon!” He replied.
    Chapter Seventeen
    Hours turned to days and days turned into months. Though it may seem like a long time, to Angel and Cristiano, it seemed like it has only been days. Love seemed to be the reason for it. They both fell so deep in this thing called love; they became blinded by the world surrounding them. Every moment the lovers spent together was precious. It may have been just a silly moment for others but their hearts treasured it like it was the most special and most important memory they could ever keep. The small respect that they had for each other in the beginning gradually grew into love; and soon their love became timeless. It’s true, Angel was slowly dying. Her doctor visited her often to try to help improve her medical condition. Though she was physically deteriorating, her heart was growing stronger and stronger because of her love for Cristiano. Their love is what kept her motivated to continue living on. As for Fernando and Angel, they agreed to become friends; very close friends in fact. Their relationship grew strong as well. Even though Fernando had deeper feelings for her than just a friend, he pretended to be happy for her and Cristiano. Sadly, it was worse for Fernando because his feelings towards Angel got stronger. Every night, he would try to erase this feeling from his head but his heart didn’t stop him from loving her.

On a casual Sunday morning, Cristiano lied down on the sofa happily reading his fan letters. He loves his fan letters. Some can say it’s what motivates him even harder to continue playing football. He often reads most of them but of all the fan letters, he pays a special attention to this one particular fan, who he never forgets to read. He always recognizes this fan because of the pink envelop an envelope and paper. It always had the same design, ornamented with white roses. The paper itself even smelled of roses. For Cristiano, he was discontented almost every time he opened the letter because his most favourable fan remained anonymous. He could tell it was a female especially through the design of the envelope and the writing style. The thing he most enjoyed with this fan was that, she wrote to him as if he was her diary. She opened her deepest feelings and thoughts to him. He liked it that someone was opening up to him because it helped him to relate that, despite how famous he is around the world, he is still a person going through the same happy, sad, angry moments like his special fan.

“Boo!” Angel sneaked up on Cristiano from behind the sofa.
    “Hey, you!” Cristiano smiled.
    Angel rolled down onto the sofa lying comfortably beside him He gave her a kiss while putting aside his fan letters in a box beside the sofa.
    “What were you doing?” She asked, with both of her arms linking his neck.
    “Oh, I was reading my fan letters. I don’t know what I would do without my fans….” He said to her kissing lightly on her forehead. “I don’t know what I would do without YOU!”
    Angel smiled, spreading her kisses all over his neck.
    “OH! Did you see the paper’s today? I look so good with that black dress…don’t you think?” She said to him, taking out a magazine. The front cover had a picture of Cristiano and Angel on a date together, holding hands; with words highlighted…Cristiano in love…, can’t keep their eyes off each other… perfect couple…”
    “You look good in anything, don’t you worry.” He said

Meanwhile…
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Gemma yelled, as she flipped through the magazine, seeing pictures of Cristiano and Angel kissing… holding hands… smiling together…
    Gemma stood up.
    “I can’t stand this anymore!!!” She cried wiping everything off her drawer and slapping her hands down hard. “I hate that bitch…”
    Gemma looked up at the mirror in front of her. There she was, her hair was down, messy, and dirty. Her tears messed up her entire makeup; mascara running down mixed with her tears, lipstick smudged across her face.
    ‘You poor thing…’ she thought to herself. ‘You can do so much better than that bitch. Steal him back damn it! He’s your true lover…your one and only. You can’t lose.’
    There was a knock on the door followed by a murmur.
    “Come in,” she said with frustration.
    Her manager entered the room.

“They’re ready for you in about thirty minutes. They want you to get ready….but Gemma…. is there something wrong? Why are you crying?”
    Gemma threw the magazine to her manager. There were collaged pictures of Cristiano and Angel.
    “Oh I see.” He replied.

Gemma and her manager have been friends ever since they started working together. As it was hard for Gemma, it was even harder for her manager to see her like this.
    “I know it’s hard for you…”, her manager started to continue.
    “Oh David!! What the fuck am I going to do?! I need a plan to draw Cristiano back into my arms! How can I be so stupid?! I mean, when I think about it, the reason why I wanted a break seems to sound so stupid now…” Gemma interrupted with more tears rolling down her cheeks.
    David stood while watching her in pain and agony. He stood thinking hard about what he can do to help her win Cristiano back.
    “Hey…” He said suddenly. “Why don’t we give this a try? I read this in some script that I was working on some years ago.”

“What? What the hell is it? Tell me!” Gemma replied desperately.
    “Well, the whole story is too long and complicated to explain so I’ll cut to the chase. This girl named Melanie tries to kill herself after her lover leaves her. She confesses her love for him to herself before she dies, yet little does she know her lover was standing behind her, listening to everything she was saying. Some stuff happens which isn’t that important, but ultimately, he runs back to her explaining how it was all a miscommunication, that he had to ‘fake’ stay with that woman to save their love because apparently that other woman was going to do everything in her power to make Melanie’s life a living hell. He confesses how much he loves her and that he’ll never leave her again. Despite what that woman would do, he will protect her and stuff. Anyway, I know you are sort of caught off guard ‘cause this isn’t the whole story but…do you get what I’m saying?” David explained.
    “What…? So you want me to act as if I’m dying to Cristiano?!” Gemma exclaimed.
    “Well… basically….yea. That way he’d run back to show that he actually really cares for you. Plus, he wouldn’t ignore your feelings, especially your condition, and go on with that other girl…Angel shit or whatever.”
    “What the hell are you saying? He looks happy with that bitch right now! You really think that his going to come running to me, if I do this?”
    “Well I’m not too sure about that, but maybe. I don’t know. What I’m saying is, make something happen. Something that would catch Cristiano’s eye…In this case, I think you committing suicide might be a good one, you know? Then he would understand how serious you are about it.”
    Gemma’s eyes were glittering, not because of her tears, but because she found hope; hope to steal Cris away from Angel and have him run back to her. “I’m liking your plan…I’ll finally get that guy back in my bedroom!”
    KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

“Gemma! It’s show time!!” someone cried out through the door.
    Gemma realized she had to go on set to film her upcoming movie.
    “Hmmm…. The only problem is…it seems too much of a risk. I mean, if he finds out he’ll hate me forever.” Gemma said to David.
    “Gemma, darling…you are a great actress…He’ll never find out.” David replied.
    “Sigh…..Thanks so much. I don’t know where I would be without you.” Gemma said, giving him a big hug.

8. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Eighteen
    Angel woke up with the sun shining in her face. With a big yawn, she took a look outside her window. She opened her eyes slowly to see the head of a tree; its fresh green leaves glittering in the sunlight, lightly swaying side by side caused by a faint breeze. Birds were singing among the calm morning mist. Angel got out of bed giving her body a little stretch. Ahhh! All she could think of was Cristiano and the party that was going to be held that night! Cris invited her to a Manchester United Party. The party itself wasn’t official. It was just a time of hanging out with the team, the coach, and a few guests while relaxing before their next game. Though it was just a casual night party for the football team, for Angel, it was a big event!
    She ran downstairs to give Cristiano a good morning call when she saw Linda and Rooney making out on the kitchen counter.
    “ [COUGH, COUGH] Get a room, losers!”, she teased them. “Argh, I knew there was something going on between you two…”
    Rooney backed off and looked up at Angel who was staring at them, leaning on the kitchen door.
    “Oh, you’re awake.” He said to her.
    “About time, sleepy head!” Linda said to her, clearing her throat.
    Angel giggled. She opened the fridge door to get a glass of milk for herself.
    “So… what’s your plan for today, sweetie?” Linda asked her, jumping off the counter to give Angel a morning hug.
    “Hmmm….Well Crissy told me to come to this party…I’m assuming you know about it?” Angel said, staring at Rooney.
    “Oh, the Manchester party? Haha, yeah. There’s just going to be cocktail drinks and some hors d'oeuvre going around but that’s about it. Oh right, that reminds me. Linda, you want to come with me?” Rooney asked with a smile on his face.
    “Haha! Of course!! You should have told me earlier though so I could have picked out a dress or something.” Linda responded.
    “I told you, it isn’t a big….. ANGEL!!“ Rooney exclaimed.
    Angel ran outside of the kitchen towards the bathroom door. Linda and Rooney ran after her. Angel was quick enough to close and lock the door before either of them could come in. She opened the toilet seat, stuffed her head into it and started throwing up. The blood flowing in her head was rushing. She felt dizzy and faint while she heard low murmurs of Linda and Rooney crying for help in the back of her head. She can’t let them know. She just can’t! With that thought, she shook her head quickly and cleared her throat.
    “Angel, you alright? You okay? What’s wrong?” Linda cried desperately.
    “Yeah, Angel, what’s going on?” Rooney followed.
    “You guys, I’m fine. I think I just had a bit too much alcohol yesterday…” Angel lied.
    “Yesterday? Where’d you go yesterday?” Rooney asked curiously.
    “Oh, erm…I….went clubbing with Cris! Yeah, he said he wanted to bring me to this …uh…new place that just opened…” Angel lied again.
    “Oh! Is it called Escape? Man, I wanted to go there! I saw it in some commercial ad few days ago and I’ve been dying to go ever since! I heard the dance floor is like..HUGE with awesome lighting and more than a hundred choices of international beverages! God, Angel! How was it? Tell me!!!” Rooney asked
    “Uh, Rooney hun, I don’t think now is the right time to ask her that…” Linda said sarcastically with her arms crossed.
    “Right…” Rooney replied. “Well, hope you feel a lot better Angel! I’ll see you at the party, okay? Remember it’s at six o’clock. Oh right and Cris wanted me to tell you that he had to go somewhere just before the party so he’ll meet you there instead. Someone will come to pick you up. Oh damn! It’s eleven thirty already! I got to meet up with Sir Alex by twelve! I’m late! Bye sweethearts!”
    Rooney gave a quick kiss to Linda and a light tap on the door to signal Angel a goodbye. With that, he ran off.
    RING. RING. RING.
    It was Linda’s cell phone.
    “Hello? Yeah….yea. Oh right, I almost forgot. Yeah, I’ll be there right now. Okay, bye!”
    She hung up her phone then knocked on the door in a hurry.
    “Angel honey, are you sure you’re going to be alright? I’m so sorry but I have to run off. I almost forgot to give back my sister something and she needs it RIGHT NOW for her staff meeting. I’m so sorry to run off like this, but I’ll see you at the party, okay? I love you lots! You better feel better and look drop dead gorgeous at the party!” Linda said.
    “Haha, of course!” Angel replied, trying so hard to stop throwing up.
    “Bye sweety!”
    Thank God! Angel thought. That was close. Way too close.
    Angel continued throwing up and couldn’t stop. It seemed as if her symptoms have gotten worse. A couple months ago, she used to be able to control herself from throwing up. Now, it seemed almost impossible. Angel lied on the bathroom crying and questioning herself, why does this have to happen?
    She cried even harder, not because of the pain of her sickness, but because she was ashamed to show the symptoms to the ones she loved, Rooney, Linda, and especially towards Cristiano, who doesn’t know that she was sick; that she was dying. She didn’t want them to feel pity on her or feel as if they are burdened because of her. She planned on keeping this secret towards Cristiano only to herself and Rooney or Linda, until the very end. She can’t go. She can’t go to the party.
    I can’t show myself sick like this. Angel thought.
    And with that, she stood up boldly with tears still running down her cheeks. She went to grab the phone to call not Cris, but Linda.
    At the party…
    “Where’s Angel?” That was the first thing Cristiano asked when he met up with Rooney and Linda.
    “Oh…um, she told me she couldn’t make it today. I’m sorry Cristiano. Something urgent came up. I can’t tell you what it is ‘cause…it’s a private matter.” She finished with a smirk on her face.
    “Oh yeah?” Cristiano replied, “Just tell me!”
    “No~ Anyways, Rooney and I are going to go over THERE to have some private time together. We’ll talk with you later!”
    Linda waved a goodbye, dragging Rooney with her. After they left, Cris reached for his cellular phone to call Angel. Just when he was going to dial her number, someone came up behind him.
    “Making a call?” a deep voice roared.
    Cristiano turned around to find David glaring down at him.
    “Oh, hey David!” Cristiano replied uncomfortably. “What’s going on? Why are you here at the Manchester Party…?”
    “To deal some business” David replied giving Cris a nudge on the shoulder.
    “What business?”
    “The one with Gemma.”
    “Oh… Why is there something wrong?”
    “Is there something WRONG?! FUCK YES! There IS! Gemma’s trying to kill herself…all because of you stupid idiot. She’s gone damn mad ‘cause of you! Don’t you understand how much it’s hurting her to see you and Angel together? It’s all over media! How can she STOP thinking about you? She keeps on telling me how much she misses you and that she can’t live without you…and she can’t live without you…literally! Cris, honestly, I think she’s going to kill herself right now! She called me a few minutes ago sounding so fuckin depressed and serious. I want to beat you up so bad right now. I’m her manager for pete’s sake. I have to take care of her, make sure she’s in good shape to continue her career but right now, she isn’t so good!”
    Cristiano had a horrific expression on his face. He was speechless. He couldn’t believe what David had just lectured him about.
    Gemma? She can’t kill herself because of me! I didn’t mean to hurt her…
    Without any question, Cristiano ran off to his car and drove away to Gemma’s house. Almost immediately, David reached for his phone and dialled Gemma.
    “Yeah, he just ran off right now. Get ready. It’s show time.”
    Cristiano arrived at Gemma’s hotel. He ran inside, found which suite Gemma was at and got on to the next available elevator.
    “Gemma, NO!” Cristiano yelled as soon as he barged into Gemma’s suite.
    Gemma was standing on the balcony with the moon showering her with its natural illumination. She turned around, finding Cris at her doorway, just as exactly as she planned. She was preparing herself for him. She messed up her hair and forced herself to cry.
    “Goodbye Cris!” Gemma cried. With the cry of his name, she turned around and attempted to jump off the balcony.
    Cris ran to her to grab onto her. He wrapped himself around her, giving her a hug from the back.
    “Gemma, you can’t do this. David told me. David told me everything.”
    There was a pause.
    “Cris, you know I can’t live without you. The past few days, I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t eat. All I could ever think about was you. The times we spent together. All of these memories started flooding back!” Gemma cried harder.
    Cristiano didn’t know what to do. Although Gemma stood there, crying her heart out because of him, he couldn’t keep Angel out of his head.
    “Cris! Tell me you’ll come back to me! Tell me you’re going to come back to me right now! I need you. I didn’t realize how much I need you in my life until now. I’m so sorry when I said I needed a break. I don’t know what I was thinking. Please forgive me Cris, please! I don’t know what to do without you. My life’s been hell ever since we stopped seeing each other…I missed you so much.”
    Cristiano became speechless again. This was all too much of a shock for him. He wanted to go to Angel. He wanted to see HER face, kiss HER, hug HER, and tell HER how beautiful she is. Instead, Gemma stood before him asking to be back into his arms. He thought hard, looking into Gemma’s big brown eyes. Looking through her eyes, he found sincerity, honesty, and desperation. Those eyes he once fell deep in…those eyes. Those lips…those lips he’s been dying to kiss when he first met Gemma…Her body..her body he once couldn’t resist.
    “Cris, answer me now! If you don’t answer or if you say you’re going to leave me, I’m going to kill myself right now! I would rather die than see you with another girl like that! It rips my heart every time I see you together! Answer me!”
    No answer.
    Gemma shook off Cristiano from her and lifted herself over the balcony. Suddenly, Cristiano held out his arms and pulled her back in.
    “I’ll come back to you. I’ll come back to you, do you hear?! Just don’t do it. Don’t kill yourself!” Cristiano cried back.
    Gemma quickly turned and faced Cristiano. All she could do was hug him tightly, kiss him gently, rub his back warmly, and cry her eyes out crazily… while inside she snickered, “At last, you’re mine.”

9. micheyp0o

User deleted

Chapter Nineteen
    When Angel woke up the next morning, she felt so much better. She wanted to cuddle up into Cristiano’s arms and just be with him. She missed him so much, even though she hasn’t seen him for only a day. She got up and looked up herself into the mirror. Angel saw herself and was pleased to see that she was back to herself again. Angel ran into her walk-in closet and started to pick out pretty clothes, so she would look nice in front of Cristiano.
    *ring ring ring*
    Angel’s cell phone started to ring. She looked at her phone to see who it might be. After seeing Cristiano’s name floating on the cellular screen, Angel smiled and immediately picked up the phone.
    “BABY! DID YOU MISS ME?!?! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!” She said into the phone.
    There was a pause.
    “Hello? Crissy?” Angel said.
    Her smiled faded away after she heard a woman’s voice on the phone.
    “You must be Angel,” Gemma said coldly.
    “ahh…Yes, and who is this?” Angel asked with a baby voice. She became nervous yet curious to find out who this woman was.
    Gemma smiled. “I think we need to talk…”
    “I’m sorry?” Angel asked with confusion.
    “It’s an emergency darling; I’ll explain everything when we meet.” Gemma said.
    “Uhh…” Angel was totally confused. Who is this woman and why is she using Cris’ cell phone?
    “Meet me in front of Café Rose , 11:45 sharp!” Then, without notice, Gemma hung up the phone.
    After secretly using Cristiano’s phone, while he was in the shower, Gemma got ready to meet Angel.

At the Café…
    When Angel entered the café, she didn’t know who to look for or how on earth she was going to meet this mystery person; but Angel saw one of the waiters smile when she entered.
    “Ahhh…Ms. Angel, someone is waiting for you!” He said, escorting her towards the corner of the café. There were two dark wooden seats with a small, round dining table. In one of the seats sat a woman: beautiful face, blond hair, blue eyes, and huge breasts. She was drinking champagne as if she was celebrating something. The woman slowly turned her heard to find Angel standing few metres away. She gave Angel a cold glare then suddenly smiled cheerfully, as if her mood at changed totally within a matter of seconds.
    “Hello Angel.” She said happily when Angel sat down beside her.
    Angel smiled at her politely, even though she had no idea who this woman was.
    “Uhh..Hi.” She said uncertainly.
    “You said that you need to tell me something important?” Angel said, wanting to quickly cut to the chase.
    “Wow…You really are beautiful, you know that?” Gemma said smiling at her.
    Angel was shy now.
    “Thank you.” She said quietly bowing her head a little.
    “But you’re not Cristiano’s type, he usually doesn’t date girls like you. “ Gemma said to her teasingly. There was something wrong, but Angel couldn’t put her fingers over it. It seemed as if the woman couldn’t stop smirking ever since they’ve met.
    Angel gave a glare. What did that suppose to mean? She thought to herself.
    “Uh…” Angel was about to say something until Gemma interrupted.
    “OH!!! He said something about your smile….” Gemma said.
    Angel was totally confused. WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON AND HOW DOES SHE EVEN KNOW HER BOYFRIEND?!?!?!
    Angel gave a horrific stare.
    “I’m sorry?” She asked.
    “Yea…He mumbled something about you and your smile while he was sleeping...but that was after we had sex of course” Gemma said, while checking out her nails to see if they were in good shape. Then she gave a quick look to Angel as if getting Cris to bed was an easy task for her.
    “SEX? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Angel yelled. People from the café started to stare at the two of them, but she didn’t care. She was now pissed off. The more she talked to this woman, the more curious she became; the more questions that piled into her head.
    Gemma gave a little laugh, while taking a sip to her champagne.
    “He said that you had the most beautiful smile…I personally disagree!” She concluded smiling, as if she won a trophy.
    Angel was freaked out by the way this woman was behaving. Crazy. Angel thought.
    “Who are you?” She asked.
    “I’m Gemma Atkien. Cristiano and I are back together.” She said smiling at her.
    For a second, the words didn’t register into Angel’s head. It was after a minute or so of silence, when Angel just realized what this woman, Gemma, had said to her. Angel felt numb…just numb. She didn’t feel anything. She couldn’t breathe, think, or hear. She was in too much of a shock. This feeling was twice as much worse than the feeling she had during her symptoms. Uncontrollable tears fell from her eyes.
    “Awww, you poor thing. I’m sorry.” Gemma smirked, lightly tapping Angel’s back.
    “But…I thought this would be best for me to tell you, since MY boyfriend was planning to dump you in front of the media.” Gemma said, strongly emphasizing that Cris was hers, not Angel’s.
    It hurt that Cristiano was going to dump her himself, but the way Gemma had told her… telling Angel that Cris was no longer her man, but Gemma’s, upset her even more. He’s gone and that made Angel sick, and disgusted.

10. 4toxicA

User deleted

are you sure this is your first fanfic?it's TOO good!please update soon!!!!

24 replies since 3/8/2007, 00:52   982 views