Heey all my babes! :p

« Older   Newer »

1. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Yeah you should tell him the truth if you REALLY dont wanna see him... ;)
    I dont know why my parents act like that ... I guess they dont understand the fact that i grew up... Good news though!! Tomorrow i'm gonna see HIM!!! Oooh i'm soo excited!!

2. Smiileey

User deleted

Oooh that sounds awesome! :D
    Have you tried and talk to your parents about this? Maybe you guys could work something out?

Well it's not that I don't wanna see him.. I just can't handle it right now.. I talked to this great girl at my job, and she told me that I/we needed to take a break, and give me time to get over it.. And she said I should tell him that.. And I think she's right! I need a break from him! I mean, he has a girlfriend! Things can never be the way they were with us! And I've realized that now.. So I need to give myself time to get over him, and I can't do that if we keep seeing each other! It's just too hard! So I'm just gonna come clean with him, and tell him that I don't think it's a good idea that we see each other.. At least not for a little while.. We can still talk on the phone, sure, but I just can't handle seeing him..

3. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Yeah i guess that's a very good thing to do! ;) I know youll make the right thing so good luck and fingerscrossed!!

4. Smiileey

User deleted

Well I asked him if we could do it some other time, because I had to be home with my sister because my mom is going to the hospital with her friend.. Which is the truth.. But if he asks me again I'm gonna tell him that I'm not ready..

5. DarkAnge!

User deleted

:alright:

6. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

Aww hello Pernille,I remember you from the other forum!I am Cathrin,you probably won't know me!Anyway,I have a lot of experince with boys and trust me he told you that,cause he worries that if things won't turn our good with him and his girlfriend he will come to you.Is really the thing you want?I advice you to think carefully,please,don't let him lie to you...

Sorry if I sound like a b*tch,but I have hearded this excuse once,I don't like someone else to be tricked like me!

Love you hunny!<3

7. Smiileey

User deleted

Hi hon .. Yeah you're probably right .. No I don't want him to come to me, if things don't work out .. Like I said, I don't wanna be second choice.. All I want, is for him to want me too .. I don't wanna be with a guy that doesn't want me .. But I can't help being in love with him .. And he knows how I feel, and I know how he feels, and that's the most important thing .. Cause then I can move on .. Meet someone else .. I haven't given other guys a chance, bacause I though Niller and me were gonna be together .. But now I know that it's never gonna happen, so I can start meeting other guys .. Guys that actually want me .. I have to admit, that I am soo not over him yet .. And it's gonna take some time, I'm aware of that .. So I just have to give myself time to get over him .. That's all I can do .. And when I meet the right guy (whom I still believe is Niller by the way) I guess I'll know it .. :)

8. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

Aww,yeah,hunny I know how you feel,I have been in your place,that's why I wanted to give you an advice!I don't wanna make you think that I am jugding you,but I know it's hard!I was with a guy for 1 year and we broke up for a stupid reason and he got back with his ex...I was feeling so terrible...But he gave me fake chances and he told me things like that!I was in love for 3 years,but then my current boyfriend make me change my mind.I thought that I couldn't get over him,but thank god my George(see him in my siggy!LOL!)helped me.When I see him I totally forgot the other one!

By the way,excuse me for my english they are terrible!Sorry sweety!!!!! :blink:

9. Smiileey

User deleted

Yeah I know.. And thanks for that advice.. My girlfriend told me that I would totally forget him when I meet someone else.. And that's probably true.. I hope so anyway... :)

10. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

You will forget him.Time can cure everything,don't worry hunny!

11. Smiileey

User deleted

Yeah I know, thanks babe! :) I just think a lot about him, that's all..

12. Smiileey

User deleted

How on earth am I supposed to get over this guy if he writes me in the middle of the night, when I'm drunk, and he's drunk "I want you, I want you, when and where shorty?".. I told him that if he really wants me, then he shouldn't be with that girl.. And I told him that I don't want him to tell me these things when he's drunk.. I told him to tell me when he's sober, and only if he really means it.. So I'll just have to wait and see if he really means it, and if he calls me or writes me today.. Why are guys so difficult!?

13. Smiileey

User deleted

Well it's over with us now! I told him that I couldn't do it anymore, that it's too hard and that it hurts too much.. So we "broke up".. :cry: I told him that I couldn't move on and get over him, if I kept seeing him and talking to him.. He didn't mean anything he said saturday.. I know it's gonna be hard, and I'm gonna miss him like crazy.. :cry: But I hope that someday when I'm over him, we can have what we had before.. :(

14. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

Aww,hunny,please don't be sad,he really doesn't eorth to have a girl like you(I know you sooooo little,but I see tat you are an amazing girl!)

It's better taht you finally see clerly what he was and try to forget him.I know in the beggining it will be difficult,but...Trust me,I know a lot about stupid guys...Grr..How long you were together?

15. Smiileey

User deleted

Well we weren't together like "boyfriend/girlfriend".. He was like I want you, I don't want you, I want you, I don't want you, all the time, so we never had a real relationship.. But we've known each other for.. Hmm.. Nearly 5 months.. Wow, it feels like so much longer cause we know each other so well! Anyways, I try not to think about him, and just convince myself that it's his loss.. ;) So I'm trying to move on.. I still think about him, everyday actually, but I've decided to not let it bother me, move on, and find somebody else.. ;)

52 replies since 19/9/2007, 13:49   875 views