2. Cristiano numba 1 fan

User deleted

i think kaka is kinda hot i never used to lol
    but i dislike him a lot

3. Elya

User deleted

A PROLONGED PERIOD
    10/4/2007 6:08:00 PM

Daniele Bonera, who came back from the 1st minute in the Champions League, spoke on the aftermath of Celtic-Milan. Milan have to face the moment as a team and show concentration on the pitch
    ON THE PICTURE Daniele Bonera during a press conference at Milanello in the 2006/07 season)

MILAN - Here are the declarations made by Daniele Bonera in Glasgow this morning, just before the departure for Milan: "Considering how the game developed, conceding a goal at the end leaves us with a sour taste in the mouth. But we have to start again from this. It's a good thing that we are playing again in three days so we'll have another chance to try and redeem ourselves. Unfortunately this is a prolonged period in which at every error we make we concede a goal. We have to be more careful and apply ourselves more. As long as the score was 0-0 the game was balanced, then their goal spurred us on. In the end though it went how it went."

On questions regarding Dida, here's what Daniele had to say: "Clearly in certain situations the goalkeeper can give you a big hand, but in this period neither the goalkeeper nor us the defenders are doing particularly well. Certainly in the past, even the recent past, things went better. Concentration? We've been talking about it for a while, but I don't think those are things that should be said, but demonstrated on the pitch. But I don't need to give Dida advice, these things have to be solved together, as a team, and we will do that during the week. Dida's exit from the pitch? I didn't see anything, we were all looking at the midfield to restart the match, we didn't see the Scottish fan."

oFF TOPIC: :whistling: Oddo is hot for me personally,but yoann and Kaka are tasty too :D
    Oddo

Yoann

Kaka

Prove that Milan is a hot team :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :pray: :pray:

4. ManU13NestA

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Cristiano numba 1 fan @ 4/10/2007, 22:46)
    aww this was a gd match for me
    i was upset with the penalty award co i cryed when kaka scored haha
    anyways the celtic fan shouldnt have came on the pitch it was out of order but merely touch the goalie in the face to say bad luck mate
    abnd the way he reacted was in my eyes ridicolous i felt embarrassed for him n i hope to god celtic dnt get penalised for him :@:@
    but the fan was a stupid ass for going on the pitch he should be banned and finned not celtic :)

you deserved to win...congrats!

CITAZIONE (Elya @ 5/10/2007, 06:59)
    A PROLONGED PERIOD
    10/4/2007 6:08:00 PM
    (IMG:http://i20.tinypic.com/s5a6uo.jpg)
    Daniele Bonera, who came back from the 1st minute in the Champions League, spoke on the aftermath of Celtic-Milan. Milan have to face the moment as a team and show concentration on the pitch
    ON THE PICTURE Daniele Bonera during a press conference at Milanello in the 2006/07 season)

MILAN - Here are the declarations made by Daniele Bonera in Glasgow this morning, just before the departure for Milan: "Considering how the game developed, conceding a goal at the end leaves us with a sour taste in the mouth. But we have to start again from this. It's a good thing that we are playing again in three days so we'll have another chance to try and redeem ourselves. Unfortunately this is a prolonged period in which at every error we make we concede a goal. We have to be more careful and apply ourselves more. As long as the score was 0-0 the game was balanced, then their goal spurred us on. In the end though it went how it went."

On questions regarding Dida, here's what Daniele had to say: "Clearly in certain situations the goalkeeper can give you a big hand, but in this period neither the goalkeeper nor us the defenders are doing particularly well. Certainly in the past, even the recent past, things went better. Concentration? We've been talking about it for a while, but I don't think those are things that should be said, but demonstrated on the pitch. But I don't need to give Dida advice, these things have to be solved together, as a team, and we will do that during the week. Dida's exit from the pitch? I didn't see anything, we were all looking at the midfield to restart the match, we didn't see the Scottish fan."

oFF TOPIC: :whistling: Oddo is hot for me personally,but yoann and Kaka are tasty too :D
    Oddo
    (IMG:http://i24.tinypic.com/abjo79.jpg)
    Yoann
    (IMG:http://i23.tinypic.com/i587qw.jpg)
    Kaka
    (IMG:http://i21.tinypic.com/30a96v9.jpg)
    Prove that Milan is a hot team :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :pray: :pray:

yes we are!
    but you forgot my boy Nesta!!!!!!! :P

5. Elya

User deleted

AN IMPORTANT VICTORY
    10/8/2007 12:48:00 AM

"We did well to manage the result. The key to the match was the compactness of the midfielders and the excellent work done by Kaká and Gilardino up front." - THE WORDS OF ANCELOTTI -

(ON THE PICTURE: THE JOY OF THE PLAYERS IN LAZIO-MILAN 1-5)

ROME - Here are the words said by Carlo Ancelotti after Lazio-Milan 1-5:

Carlo Ancelotti:

"Of this game I liked the football we played, the result, and Gilardino's goals. It was a really nice evening, we went on the pitch with a bit more conviction, it was necessary.
    On the first penalty which was denied to us I got a bit angry, but it went well in the end.
    This evening, unlike on other occasions, we did well to hold on to the lead. The key to the match was the compactness of the midfielders and the excellent work done by Kaká and Gilardino up front. Aside from our ball possession and our aerial game. It was a very delicate moment and the victory was very important, now we will have the international break to get back our best condition."

6. ManU13NestA

User deleted

Gila is back!!! yessa...

7. DarkAnge!

User deleted

They told me that alex goes to duomo a lot!! :clap: damn too bad we didnt see him!

8. ManU13NestA

User deleted

CITAZIONE (DarkAnge! @ 9/10/2007, 14:17)
    They told me that alex goes to duomo a lot!! :clap: damn too bad we didnt see him!

really?
    this is a great news...i don't think he goes there on saturday afternoon :P
    maybe during the week...

9. DarkAnge!

User deleted

Yeah he goes there because he buys shoes at a shop of a friend of his... Mah! :dunno:
    tomorrow i'll be there :D

10. ManU13NestA

User deleted

what's the name of this shop?
    we have to investigate...i want Alex's autograph!!!!

11. DarkAnge!

User deleted

And i want alex's kiss :D hahaha how stupid am i??? :D
    i dont know the name of the shop...i'll ask the person that told me this... Maybe she knows :dunno:

12. ManU13NestA

User deleted

and we will take a pic too!!!
    yes aske her if she knows where the shop is...

13. DarkAnge!

User deleted

:alright: i'll ask when i'll see her

14. ManU13NestA

User deleted

:alright:

15. Elya

User deleted

LET'S CONFIRM OURSELVES AT SAN SIRO
    10/16/2007 7:05:00 PM

According to Massimo Oddo, who made hs return today at Milanello, 'Italy have all that's necessary to beat Scotland'. The defender on Milan: 'We must confirm the progress shown in Rome and get over the San Siro taboo.'

MILANELLO - After playing 90 minutes with the national team Saturday night against Georgia, Massimo Oddo today came back to Milanello to continue his preparations along with his team mates. Before the afternoon training, the defender spoke to Milan Channel's microphones. Here's what he said:

'As far as the Georgia game is concerned, we're satisfied about the result. It wasn't a beautiful game but the victory was our objective and we got it. Now we await the result of Scotland's match in Georgia tomorrow night.
    Then in November we will go to Scotland for the penultimate match of the qualifying round, it will be a difficult match but Italy have all that's necessary to bring home the three points.'

(Oddo with the Azzurri's shirt)

'Donadoni used the Milan midfield? I'm not surprised, this midfield, with Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini is the one that won the European Cup, it gives guarantees particularly in important matches like the one on Saturday. It's a very reliable midfield.'

'Andrea Pirlo and Ricky Kaká are two great champions, they are team mates, they have different roles and different characteristics. Both can aim for the Golden Ball. They both deserve it. For the Milan dressing room it's the same, as long as one of those two gets it.'

'Against Lazio we got an important victory, especially from a moral point of view, considering we were coming off some negative results. It was a round and comforting victory. But now we must continue like this and confirm the progress made in our next matches. Starting from the game against Empoli. We have the chance to continue our positive moment at home, where so far we've failed to win in the league. We want to get over this taboo.'

110 replies since 27/9/2007, 17:58   1604 views