Guess the quote..

My other game.. ;)

« Older   Newer »

1. Smiileey

User deleted

Okay here's the other game i came up with..
    We all love movies and know a lot of them.. But what about the famous quotes from famous movies? ;) You have to guess what movie it's from, and then write a new one.. ;)

I'll go first.. ;)

"I wish I knew how to quit you!"

2. DarkAnge!

User deleted

no idea :lol:

I searched ongoogle and found that it was for the movie Brokeback Mountain
    Right?
    i think we had better let the peple search on google cos it's way too dificult to find those quotes :S
    anyway it's up to you Pernille

3. Smiileey

User deleted

Seriously!? :o: ^_^ Should I tell you, or should someone else try? I guess we should let someone else guess it right?

Oh didn't see that you wrote.. Do you think this game is too difficult?

4. DarkAnge!

User deleted

yes :S
    can't we search on google when we find it hard?
    well i'm going with an other quote

that's not a movie quote but a very very famous hollywood atcress said it ^_^ it's my favourite one cos it express me aswell

I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.

5. Smiileey

User deleted

Yeah sure we can use google.. I just thought it would be more fun if we had to guess it.. :P But we can't blame people for using google.. I mean of course we can't pick quotes from movies that are not that well known if you know what I mean.. I mean, there are those really famous quotes from really famous movies.. Like Dirty Dancing, Grease, Dirty Harry, Titanic, and so on.. :)

6. DarkAnge!

User deleted

ah ok but this quote was really really famous...If you want i can put something else though :)

5 replies since 8/2/2008, 15:50   170 views