New girlfriend?(All about the rumors on Cris and Raffaella Fico here!!)

« Older   Newer »

1. leoni

User deleted

I really hate Cristianos bad taste when it comes to women... :cry:
    Another b**** in my eyes... Sorry, but what kind of woman sells the virginity?!
    Even Nereida was better than that... :clap:

What do you think about the new lady around Cris? Do you think she is his new grirlfriend?

.article with photo

article in english

article in german

2. Abelhinha

User deleted

awww..thanks a lot leoni..
    btw...mmh i've some doubts..
    about this "flirtt"
    for me it's only a way to makes papers talks about this girl..
    what do u think??

3. leoni

User deleted

I just saw that i did a wrong post... You already talk about that in the Cris "flirt" Thread... I should have posted there, sorry!
    I was so shocked that I did the post and did not read the ohter threads before. :wacko:

Mmmh- I don`t think that they are together... i donīt hope :death:
    He has a bad taste when it comes to women but THAT bad?!
    Nereida, Paris, this girl. He must be crazy.
    Crazy but hot :pray:

4. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 12/7/2009, 22:54)
    I just saw that i did a wrong post... You already talk about that in the Cris "flirt" Thread... I should have posted there, sorry!
    I was so shocked that I did the post and did not read the ohter threads before. :wacko:

Mmmh- I don`t think that they are together... i donīt hope :death:
    He has a bad taste when it comes to women but THAT bad?!
    Nereida, Paris, this girl. He must be crazy.
    Crazy but hot :pray:

don't worry..it's ok.
    next time u'll post in the right thread..^^

btw i'm with u..
    she's so "stupid"..and i hope that cris doesn't have soo bad taste...
    in italy she was a members of big brother..
    stupid one..XD

5. leoni

User deleted

Yeah, I read that she was a member of big brother. I don`t know what big brother is like in italy, but in germany the ladys of big brother are really not worth talking about.

I think Cris showed good taste just one time: When he had that flirt with Bollywood Lady Bipasha Basu years ago. i think she is beautiful and she got class. But the other women around him :angry:

He is so good looking and I think he is a nice person, bit arrogant. And he has lots of money, nice chlothes, expensive cars... He can get better women don`t you think so?

6. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 12/7/2009, 23:11)
    Yeah, I read that she was a member of big brother. I don`t know what big brother is like in italy, but in germany the ladys of big brother are really not worth talking about.

I think Cris showed good taste just one time: When he had that flirt with Bollywood Lady Bipasha Basu years ago. i think she is beautiful and she got class. But the other women around him :angry:

He is so good looking and I think he is a nice person, bit arrogant. And he has lots of money, nice chlothes, expensive cars... He can get better women don`t you think so?

in italy it's the same
    the girls in Gf are really nasty..i don't like that kind of tv show..

btw i'm with u.
    i dont' understand the cris's bad taste in woman..
    damn cris..wake up..u're too cool..hot...please find a classy girl..XD..
    btw we've to wait to kow about this "gossip"..
    even if i think..if they're together..why cris don't spend a lil holiday with her?
    like he did with nere e merce..??
    maybe isn't an "important" love story.. :confused:

7. leoni

User deleted

There is just one photo. And she is not even standing very near to him. Maybe itīs just like so many ohter gossips: As soon as two celebrities -or lesser celebrities- appear on a photo together every newspaper tells the story that they are together.

btw i'm with u. Damn, wake up and find a classy girl :P

8. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 12/7/2009, 23:26)
    There is just one photo. And she is not even standing very near to him. Maybe itīs just like so many ohter gossips: As soon as two celebrities -or lesser celebrities- appear on a photo together every newspaper tells the story that they are together.

btw i'm with u. Damn, wake up and find a classy girl :P

u're right..
    for me..and for now)it's only a gossip..
    she'll have a lil bit of notoriety..

and thanks for the agreement..^^ :gimmefive:

9. leoni

User deleted

Letīs wait and see.... i hope it is not true.

10. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (leoni @ 12/7/2009, 23:34)
    Letīs wait and see.... i hope it is not true.

le'ts wait'..
    and i'm with u..
    hope (for cris) that isn't true..
    she's really dumb.. :vibrate: :whistling:

11. sissygirl

User deleted

There's a new interview with her in the Italian magazine 'Chi' but I only found it in German. She said that they are messaging via mobile phone all the time and that she takes Portuguese lessons.

On the question if they are dating each other she said that they should ask cristiano for an answer but she said also that it's true that she was in Lissabon (at the concert) and that they met in Sardinia.

She also said that she has feelings for him but that she's afraid to make a mistake or false behaviour because she's not looking for publicity and she don't wanna lose him.

Also is in the interview that Cristiano invited her to the concert of Elton John and after the concert they were going to the hotel together and Cristiano spend the hole night with her. 'Chi' published pictures showing Cristiano and Raffaela coming out of the hotel next morning and Cristiano packs her luggage in into a grey SUV-rover.

So that's the interview. I'm sorry that i couldn't found it in English or Italian and I also couldn't found pictures or the homepage of the 'Chi' magazine.... :blush:

12. Abelhinha

User deleted

thaks for the news,,
    here r the cover of "chi"

so what do u think...
    i always think that it's only a lil flirt..
    and that this girl wanna only a lil moment of fame!!

13. sissygirl

User deleted

on one hand i would be glad for him...
    because she seems to be a really sweet girl, she's pretty and i also heard that she is a student but i'm not sure about it.. and if it's true thats she's learning portuguese i think that's a good thing for a relationship, that shows that she is interested in him and his culture and family...
    and for cris it wouldn't be the badest thing, he's single for nearly one year now...
    and maybe it would be good for him to have a girl and a relationship as a constant and hold in his life, especially after als these girls and affairs...

but on the other hand is there the story with her virginity and that she gives interviews about cristiano allready... that sucks!!!! :chair:
    that makes her looking like a gold-digger.... :shifty:

14. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (sissygirl @ 15/7/2009, 23:27)
    but on the other hand is there the story with her virginity and that she gives interviews about cristiano allready... that sucks!!!! :chair:
    that makes her looking like a gold-digger.... :shifty:

yes..
    i think the same..^^..
    always the same kind of girls...
    specheeless.^^

15. leoni

User deleted

I think iit would be good for him to have a girl and a relationship as a constant and hold in his life, too! I would be happy for him, if he is happy. It`s fine with me if his girlfriend is a classy nice girl supporting him and treating him good. :clap:
    But Iīm sorry: When I see Raffaellas pics i see a pretty girl, but to me she is also cheap looking. And when I heard the story about selling virginity I just thougt "okay, cristiano, theres another b**** on your site". :angry:
    I know that other things should count, character, heart and things like that. But when I see her and read her interviews I don`t think that she has that.
    If there are true feelings- fine. If this is just a flirt-. fine. But I really hate her if she is just in that beacause of fame and money.

Did Cristiano talk about it yet? I only read that she said "Ask Cristiano if we are together"...

Edited by leoni - 16/7/2009, 20:56

31 replies since 12/7/2009, 21:44   1026 views