Cris met (and ignored) Nereida

« Older   Newer »

1. Abelhinha

User deleted

This time last year they had just enjoyed a romantic Italian holiday together.
    But last night Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo did not even give his former girlfriend Nereida Gallardo the time of day.
    The Real Madrid winger was on a night out with a friend in the Spanish island of Majorca when his ex went to approach him.
    But the 26-year-old brunette, who was outside smoking a cigarette, was tackled by a security guard as she made a beeline for the 24-year-old sportsman and promptly whisked away.
    The Spanish model, who has had curly hair extensions since their split, protested, saying: ‘But he is my ex-boyfriend’.
    However, Ronaldo was just not interested and didn’t even bat an eyelid. He ignored her and continued walking.
    It is not the first time he has humiliated the topless model, who is from Majorca. She repeatedly denied they had split last June, while he was romancing girls in the U.S. and claiming he was now single.
    During their relationship, she paraded to Old Trafford in his CR7 earrings and wearing a ring emblazoned with his team number.
    She even had a tattoo of his initials on her wrist to show her commitment to the Portuguese winker.
    But after their split, the snubbed model eventually split the beans on their relationship, and revealed he was a vain mummy’s boy, who waxed his chest.

Ronaldo has clearly not forgiven her. He was later seen leaving the club with his male friend, before getting into a waiting car.
    He was taking a short break on a the Spanish island following his team’s 2-1 defeat against Juventus in Seville on Friday.
    Ronaldo, who has made an £80million move to Real Madrid from Manchester United, suffered a nasty tackle during the match.
    In the last few minutes of the Peace Cup semi final in Seville, Czech defender Zdenek Grygera leapt into a challenge with Ronaldo and planted his studs into the forward’s right knee.

It was a tackle worthy of a red card and the Portuguese star looked to be in considerable pain, but he returned to the pitch after lengthy treatment.

Despite that, Madrid doctors wanted to ensure that there were no underlying problems that could worsen and have run a series of tests to determine that nothing is wrong

Edited by Abelhinha - 3/8/2009, 15:41

2. CR7abi

User deleted

hahaha...soo cool
    its good for her!

3. Abelhinha

User deleted

http://mrpaparazzi.co.uk/post/7943/VIDEO-R...Girlfriend.aspx

4. Abelhinha

User deleted

read this lol.

Confused Nereida can't even remember what lies she told. Not even a year ago Bugsy revealed on the Spanish show Donde Estas Corazon that ex boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo is great in bed: "I'd give him a 9 or 10 on a scale from 1 to 10 in bed. Even 11. That's why I was with him". After the soccer player humilated her in public she changes her mind and claims he is not a sex god. Talks to tras show Vaya Par about the size of CR9 penis and elephant shaped tanga born as projections of her perverse fantasy. Again confesses "I could have sex 3-4 times, he fell asleep after the first time". Nympho Nereida could fuck the entire Real Madrid team and then moved to Barcelona and fuck the entire FC Barcelona footbal team.

5. CR7abi

User deleted

thats her domain..that Bit*h....she can fuck everyone...she love sex!!!!!sex is everything for her.....Mother F**ker!!!!!!!!!!
    she always "loved"CR7 for his money and for sex!!!!!!she always hold an opportunity to humiliate Cris...

6. Abelhinha

User deleted

abi...
    u're really hate her..^^

btw u're right...^^

7. CR7abi

User deleted

yeah..no i dont hate her,,,but she is stupid!!!!!
    i never hated her but her act deceive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f**k~

8. cristianolover

User deleted

haha what was she expecting?
    this is so embarassing

9. CR7abi

User deleted

welll i knew zis was about to happen!!!!!!she suckssssssssssssssssssssss

10. Abelhinha

User deleted

ahahahahah..
    great girls..^^

11. cristianolover

User deleted

totaly agreeee:D

12. just_me88

User deleted

i'm so sad my holiday ended...(.welcome baxck to me :D) ...but i read this article 3 minutes ago and i'm still laughing :)))

13. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (just_me88 @ 21/9/2009, 13:30)
    i'm so sad my holiday ended...(.welcome baxck to me :D) ...but i read this article 3 minutes ago and i'm still laughing :)))

lol..
    me too..^^ :clap:

12 replies since 3/8/2009, 14:17   465 views