Cristiano Ronaldo injury reports

« Older   Newer »

1. Abelhinha

User deleted

Cristiano Ronaldo Has A Strong Chance Of Playing For Real Madrid Against Sevilla - Report
    'CR9' looks likely to play in the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan on Sunday. At present he is 80 per cent likely to feature...
    Oct 3, 2009 10:21:08 AM
    Cristiano Ronaldo's chances of playing for Real Madrid against Sevilla this weekend are looking increasingly bright.

According to the club's medical staff, who are quoted in AS, the Portuguese star's chances have improved from 20 per cent on Thursday, to 60 per cent on Friday and to 80 per cent today.

The swelling on his right ankle has also gone down considerably. This has allowed Ronaldo to undergo some intense rehabilitation with the club's physiotherapists. In addition, he has trained extra hours in the gym and has used his own swimming pool at home to do some additional work.

However, he has not fully recovered and there is still a slight doubt over his participation at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan on Sunday evening.

If he does miss out, Blancos boss Manuel Pellegrini will ask the Portugal coaching staff to let Ronaldo stay in Madrid to recover from his injury instead of reporting for international duty.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

2. nourhan

User deleted

oh poor cris i wish you get well soon ,i can`t imagine the game without you

3. Abelhinha

User deleted

ohhh.
    real without cris lost vs sevilla..
    so cris is too important for Real

4. jeni_love_cris

User deleted

Cris is too important for every team...

5. Abelhinha

User deleted

specially for Real..
    the team don't have a good time without "our boy"
    its' pity that he'll not play in Champions's match vs Milan..
    damn!!

6. Katta*

User deleted

04/11/2009
    After examining the evolution of Cristiano Ronaldo's injury today, it was determined that there has been no clinical improvement of the bone edema in the center of his right ankle. The player cannot, therefore, begin training and must continue treatment and relief work until another examination is carried out.

7. Abelhinha

User deleted

i really hope to see him on the pitch..as soon as possible.
    we miss our golden boy <3

8. Katta*

User deleted

A german site wrote today he'll meet his doc in the Netherlands this week, but it seems he's out for another month.
    Probably he needs an operation which means out for 2-3 months :o:

9. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Katta* @ 5/11/2009, 13:46)
    A german site wrote today he'll meet his doc in the Netherlands this week, but it seems he's out for another month.
    Probably he needs an operation which means out for 2-3 months :o:

i've just herard the same (bad) news on italian tv..
    damn..
    he's really unlucky our cris..
    and i've also heard. that he'll go to Netherlands to talk with other doctors..
    good luck.. Cris..^_^

10. Katta*

User deleted

yeah I wrote that too ;)
    I really hate this so much :( get well soon babes

11. Abelhinha

User deleted

I'm with u..^^

yes yes i know that u've wrote the same.. image

12. jeni_love_cris

User deleted

I can't believe it's true...there are so bad news abous Cris lately :X it's too bad to be true :cry:

13. Katta*

User deleted

CRISTIANO RONALDO ANNOUCEMENT

Doctor Van Djik confirms diagnosis made by Real Madrid medical services
    Realmadrid.com

The consuly with Doctor Cornelius Nicolas Van Dijk, who operated on Cristiano Ronaldo's right ankle in 2008, confirmed that the diagnosis made by Real Madrid's medical services following an MRI and CT Scan on 4 November. The diagnosis was a bone edema in the center of his right ankle sustained on 30 September.

Treatment already being carried out in Madrid will continue and Dr. Van Dijk will perform another evaluation in 15 days.

Real Madrid's medical services considered it essential to learn of the previous injury and ensuing treatment so that, along with Doctor Van Dijk, they could decide to continue treatment for another two weeks as of today.

14. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I Will Pick Cristiano Ronaldo Even To Play Just A Few Minutes - Portugal Coach Carlos Queiroz
    He says the player can still recover from injury while with the national team...

Portugal national coach Carlos Queiroz has added fuel to the fire in the Cristiano Ronaldo injury saga by insisting he will pick his team captain in the squad for the upcoming World Cup play-off against Bosnia.

The former Real Madrid coach is hopeful that the winger can play some part in either the first or second leg against Bosnia despite Real Madrid maintaining that it would be "impossible" for the year-old to play any part in the games, which take place on November 14 and November 18.

"I'm going to call Cristiano Ronaldo [into the squad] and I hope he can help us, if only for a few minutes," Quieroz is quoted as saying by Marca.

Commenting on suggestions that the player cannot take part in a game in the coming week Queiroz said that Ronaldo can still complete his recovery while with the international sideand then may be able to take part in the second leg in Zenica on November 18.

"Let's see how it goes, but we believe that he can still make his recovery with us and thus have time to play in Zenica," he declared.

source: goal.com

15. Katta*

User deleted

erm, okay... :unsure:

25 replies since 3/10/2009, 13:33   226 views