Playing for Real Madrid motivates me

« Older   Newer »

1. Katta*

User deleted

"Playing for Real Madrid motivates me"
    Ronaldo wants to please the fans

Cristiano Ronaldo told Portuguese newspaper A bola that he is very happy at Real Madrid.

Change to Spanish football
    "Football is very similar everywhere. There are less differences nowadays between the styles in each country."

Real Madrid
    "Whenever you have a new 'girlfriend' you want to please her more and do as much as you can for her. I feel well at Real Madrid and, despite having missed some games, playing at a new stadium with a new crowd and meeting different teams and players motivates me... I like to learn, so this is very stimulating, but it doesn't mean my former team wasn't."

Portugal's race to make it to the World Cup
    "We have one more test left. We'll have to qualify in our next two games and I can't possibly imagine a World Cup without Portugal in it. We are all united to achieve this goal. I believe we can be optimistic thanks to our will and talent. It would have been easier if our run in the qualifying round had been better, but it wasn't to be."

Spain-Portugal bid
    "I think the bid for both countries to jointly host a World Cup is great. Both nations have an excellent relationship and are passionate about football. Portugal's organisation during the 2004 Euro was fantastic and the neational team lived up to the challenge despite failing to win the title."

0 replies since 8/11/2009, 18:47   36 views