No problem with Higuain

« Older   Newer »

1. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Ronaldo: No problem with Higuain
    Real Madrid playmaker Cristiano Ronaldo has denied any friction with teammate and striker Gonzalo Higuain.

There were reports of a spat between the two following Real's ignominious exit from the Champions League last week.

After Ronaldo had put the capital side ahead early on, Real missed a string of chances to seal the tie against Lyon. Higuain was on the culprits - his most glaring miss coming when he missed an open net with the keeper stranded.

However, the former Manchester United star has denied any enmity between the two.

Speaking to AS, he said: "I don't want to start feeding these stories."

"I don't have problems with anyone. I get on well with all of my team-mates."

Despite exiting the European stage, Real are in with a good chance to secure domestic silverware this season. They currently lead La Liga on goal difference and Higuain was back to prime form on Saturday - scoring a hat-trick in a 4-1 win over Real Valladolid.

Both Ronaldo and Higuain will have to set apart their differences, if any, for Real to secure a major title this season.

0 replies since 28/3/2010, 18:53   32 views