Cristiano spits at the cameraman??

« Older   Newer »

1. Abelhinha

User deleted

for me the papers anf tv makes this situation bigger than the real one..cris...doesn't make a fair thibk ..but for me dosen't spit at the cameraman...*__* he was really upset....only this

2. Nightofthehunter

User deleted

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this. He clearly did NOT spit AT the camera or the camera man but on the ground.
    I mean you gotta deal with that, when you follow him the whole time.
    Also, he just played like 90 minutes, how can you expect him to think about which side of the ground to spit on? :D

3. Abelhinha

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Nightofthehunter @ 2/7/2010, 10:39)
    I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this. He clearly did NOT spit AT the camera or the camera man but on the ground.
    Also, he just played like 90 minutes, how can you expect him to think about which side of the ground to spit on? :D

well said..
    i think the same..
    all this talking about it..only 'cause he's Cristiano Ronaldo :))

4. ikebanacka

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Nightofthehunter @ 2/7/2010, 10:39)

In truth, he clearly looked at the camera and not anywhere else. He didn't spit at the cameraman, but at all sportmen who asked him: "What does CR think about Portugal's elimination?", as if all the answers could be found in CR forgetting all the other 10 portuguese players and, also, all 11 spanish players.

3 replies since 1/7/2010, 14:13   107 views