help me plz about this section.

« Older   Newer »

1. just_nah

User deleted

hey u guys man help me plz i really luv soo much this forum eh is really beter than tha other one thankx to Hooba thankx huny and now i really need ur help if u dont mind i really confussed with using this site i really do plz ''dont laugh ''at me some of them is writen italians or wotever and i can read them :wacko: sory guys yeh help me plz how do ya add picx eh i gota some nice sexy- fab picx hehahahaha wana share with u guys soo common plz help me .

thank u all.

thankx guys.

p-s this site is really f,u,c,k,i,n,g amazing :wub: woooow must say congratusaltions to hooba again congratualtions to u huny.u really desrve it.

jessica
    xxx

2. Hoobagirl

User deleted

Thanx jess...well i'm not the best person wich can explane to you how to put fotos (cos i dont really know) but tell me which are the words that you cant understand and i'll translate them ;)

3. just_nah

User deleted

ah hooba thankx huny but how??? there is not anything that says erm manage Attachments.

4. Hoobagirl

User deleted

Oh hold on... Haven't you change languages?? If not go at your "panel conroll" and there press "modifica lingua" and change the language from italian to english...i think that this will help you...

5. moody90

User deleted

Alright Jess..I'll try to explain to you how to post pics..Step by step..;)

1) Go to http://www.imageshack.us/..
    2) Click on "browse" and chose your piccie you wanna post..
    3) Click on "Host it!" and wait..
    4) Then copy the "direct link to image"
    5) Back in the forum you make your post and click on the button "IMG" and paste the link you just copied..

Voilà..:)
    You got your piccie..image :D
    Hope it works..

Oh and if you want to upload more then one pic I commend http://photobucket.com/..
    You have to register but it's free and a lot better than imageshack I think..:) Easier..;)

4 replies since 24/2/2007, 22:12   422 views