My First cristiano's fan fic story e.t.c.

« Older   Newer »

1. nah100000_jessicaxxx

User deleted

here we goooooo this is my Cristiano's fan-fic ever heheh hope ya's enjoye and like ittt. Lol's.kisss....love....jess.

It had seemed such a birilliant idea last night. But it’s lost most of it’s luster in the bright morning light.

I am standing just outside this sports shop where Nuno (Cristiano’s cousin) works. My plan was/is to breeze in there chat casually with Nuno about this and that then slip in my Little message to Cristiano at the end.

It seems soo easy. Now all these doubts are crowding in. For a star,Cristiano and Nuno don’t really get on though that Nuno’s pays everything that he do for his cousin cristiano OMG so is Nuno’s really the right person to deliver my Friendly,Fan,Romantic Words.? and what if he deliberately gets my message wrong to stir things up.?

Maybe I should just a bandon Lol’s the whole idea. But I really don’t want to do that either. I almost wish that boy I saw on sturday at the bus stop would suddebly appear again and advise me to forget the whole thing AAAAWWWW I know that’s what I should do.

But on the other hand all I’m doing is strolling around a shop and bumping into cristiano’s cousin totally ‘by accident’. Where is the harm in that Lol’s? and to be honest all this waiting around is killing me. I’ve got to do something.

Gonna continue Lol’s ‘’I can’t’’ right now sorry my facking hands’really hurting :sick: feel ya's sick ur knw.hehehe.

Edited by nah100000_jessicaxxx - 12/4/2007, 18:24

2. Hoobagirl

User deleted

Hehe i liked it! :)

3. nah100000_jessicaxxx

User deleted

QUOTE (Hoobagirl @ 12/4/2007, 18:04)
    Hehe i liked it! :)

Is't Lol ??? OMG okay fankxx u here we goooo the second part of my Cristiano's fan fic.

Well id did it.

An assistant was standing the doorway of the sports shop, arguing Loudly with a group of other boys. ‘No way I am not having that,’’he cried’’. Then he spotted me squeezing past. ‘All right.? He barked and immediately resumed his argument.

He seemed more like a bouncer really allowing me into an exclusive club. Music was blaring out too, but the place was completely empty, save for two assistant at the back of the shop lacing up trainers. One of whom was Nuno but I didn’t rush over there, no, far too obvious Lol’s. Instead I examined a few track-suits in a highly interested sort of way and then stared keenly about me, like an explorer in new territory and I did never ever been in here before although I did passes it many times.

Finally and very slowly I eased my way over to the trainers section. Nuno was saying ,’’I am telling you man’’, that’s what she said to me. Anyways No exaggerations Lol’s.

The red-haired boy he was with sniggered. ‘Dream on.’ He said.

Nuno looks a bit like his cousin Cristiano, only he’s bigger, with hooded eyes and much more attitude sometimes.

Oh hey Nuno! I carried, hoping I wasn’t overdoing my surprise at spotting him,’ I totally forgot your worked in here.

Hello’’ he replied, adding, after a slight pause, jess! So what Are You Looking For.?

Oh Nothing In particular ….just looking,’ and as this sound a bit feeble, I added, ‘Your price seems very reasonable compared to other sports shops I’ve been visiting today. I’am going round them all, trying to get the best bargains. It’s taking me ages.’ I laughed.

He didn’t smile back. Instead, he went on scrutinizing me as if I were some very rare creature he’s just discovered. ‘Never seen you in here before.’ He muttered at last. Oh really, haven’t you?’ I said as lightly as I could. No, I pop in here from time to time. Got a great atmosphere hehehe hasn’t it?’ he didn’t answer. There was a thick smell of foam and plastic which made me feel a bit sick. “Not really a bit, ‘ a Lot,” And Nuno was still watching me very curiously. I was sure he’d guessed why I’d accidentally met him. But it mustn’t blush or get nervous. I just had to say what I’d practiced. I edged nearer I took a deep breath. I had no idea this would feel so indignified.

Actually, Nuno I was wondering how Cristiano is.’ I stopped there, hoping the red-haired boy would recognize this was now a private conversation ans leave us, but he didn’t move a muscle. Nuno didn’t say anything at first either, just studies me from underneath his lowered eyelids. At last he said, ‘Wouldn’t knw…hardly ever see him.’ This wasn’t promising at all. In fact, it was excruciating. But I aloughed on. ‘Well next time you see Cristiano I wonder if you’d do me a favour and give him a little message from me.?’ Again, no response at all. ‘Would you just…say hi from me and tell himm to give me a call if he wants to.? And here’s my Number. I stopped and give a nervous little laugh. ‘Do you want to write that down?’ I asked. ‘No, I’ll remember it, ‘he replied, in a funny muffled voice. I had a horrible feeling he wanted to laugh. ‘Thanks a lot then, Nuno, ‘ I cried. And see you soon, maybe…and, well, bye.’

Then I sparang off, walking straight into a display of foot-ball shirt. As I was leaving I heard Nuno say in a piercing whisper, ‘No, she is not the girl I was telling you about.’ He laughed sharply at the very idea. ‘That’s my cousin’s ex but not for much longer! As, by tonight, Cristiano will have got my message ( I really wish Nuno had written down) and will know it’s all right to ring, because I’m ready to forgive and forget. And that truly, ghastly little scene will have been worth while.

got to do something Lol’s defiantly will continue.

4. nah100000_jessicaxxx

User deleted

~~~~~~~~~~

The third part of my cristiano’s fan fic.

OMG it’s really too late for me and I’m f*cking nervous it’s 12:30pm something aaaawwww he never rang.

But he must have received my message by now. Unless Nuno forgot all about it. That’s possible, isn’t? Lol’s Or maybe Nuno didn’t deliver it in the right way.

Now what should I do? Guess what, Go on Waite for Cristiano to pluck up the courage to ring me? But all this waiting really gets you down, you knw and the thought of more endeless days like this one…I don’t know if I can stand it.

5. Hoobagirl

User deleted

O.o thats a lot to read :O.o:

6. nah100000_jessicaxxx

User deleted

QUOTE (Hoobagirl @ 12/4/2007, 19:20)
    O.o thats a lot to read :O.o:

okay Alba LOl OMG sorrier heheh there is just...only one part's missing btw gonna send's ya dat one wenever ur tell me 2 sis i knw it's really a lot heheh gonna waite 4 ya's Lol till ya's finishd reading rite :clap: hehehe. ;)

5 replies since 12/4/2007, 15:29   444 views