Ur zodiac sign??

« Older   Newer »

1. Lily Interista

User deleted

I don't know if there's already a thread like this..so what's ur zodiac sign?
    i was born on 1st october, so i'm LIBRA! :B):

2. Lily Interista

User deleted

3. moody90

User deleted

Cancer..;)

4. just_me88

User deleted

i was born in august 29....so i'm a virgo... image

5. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

Scorpio! :P

6. *Buttercup*

User deleted

7. Lily Interista

User deleted

CITAZIONE (*Buttercup* @ 5/6/2007, 23:27)

Very well sis!!!!! me 2!!!!! :clap:

8. Smiileey

User deleted

Well my birthday is coming up, it's June 20th, so I'm a Gemini.. ;) And my horoscope this month fits perfecly..! It's scary..! It said: June opens with a romantic bang, so if you've been wondering where your relationship is heading, wait until after the 6th to find out. Then on the 15th there's a potentially life-changing work moment, so make sure you're open to new responsibilities or opportunities on that date. It fits completely! I met this guy at June 2nd, I went out with him today on the 6th, and I start my new job at the 14th..! It's really scary cause I never believed in this stuff..

9. Claudia1112

User deleted

I was born on 11 December so I'm sagittarius ;)

10. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

QUOTE (Smiileey @ 6/6/2007, 21:11)
    Well my birthday is coming up, it's June 20th, so I'm a Gemini.. ;) And my horoscope this month fits perfecly..! It's scary..! It said: June opens with a romantic bang, so if you've been wondering where your relationship is heading, wait until after the 6th to find out. Then on the 15th there's a potentially life-changing work moment, so make sure you're open to new responsibilities or opportunities on that date. It fits completely! I met this guy at June 2nd, I went out with him today on the 6th, and I start my new job at the 14th..! It's really scary cause I never believed in this stuff..

Oh :huh: ...wow ^_^ I believe in all those Horoscope things...i read them in the papers all the time lol! :D

I think it's a sign Pernille...I told you that you two where meant to be! :P

11. Smiileey

User deleted

QUOTE (mrsronaldo2b @ 6/6/2007, 22:25)
    QUOTE (Smiileey @ 6/6/2007, 21:11)

Oh :huh: ...wow ^_^ I believe in all those Horoscope things...i read them in the papers all the time lol! :D

Aaww thanks.. :D Let's wait and see how it goes.. I'm gonna play it cool for a while, and see if he tries to get to know me better and if he want's to go out with me.. I don't wanna be clingy and desperate.. :P

12. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

QUOTE (Smiileey @ 6/6/2007, 21:41)
    QUOTE (mrsronaldo2b @ 6/6/2007, 22:25)

Aaww thanks.. :D Let's wait and see how it goes.. I'm gonna play it cool for a while, and see if he tries to get to know me better and if he want's to go out with me.. I don't wanna be clingy and desperate.. :P

Ofcourse guys don't like clingy girls...play it cool - ur right :P ;)

13. Smiileey

User deleted

QUOTE (mrsronaldo2b @ 6/6/2007, 22:43)
    QUOTE (Smiileey @ 6/6/2007, 21:41)

Ofcourse guys don't like clingy girls...play it cool - ur right :P ;)

It's the right thing to do right? Cause right now I can't tell if he likes me.. So I should just wait and see if he makes a move right?

14. Kia_7

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Smiileey @ 6/6/2007, 22:11)

I'm Gemini too..cool..
    :clap: :clap:

15. DarkAnge!

User deleted

I have the same horoscope with my sista kia!! We were both born the same day 2nd june :P

VIVA I GEMELLI!!!!!!! :C.I.B:

Tvtb sorella :clap:

44 replies since 5/6/2007, 17:04   1156 views