What would u say and do to cris if...

« Older   Newer »

1. Lily Interista1908

User deleted

What would u say and do to cris if...

1) You have to cook his favourite food...wha would u cook for him?

I know that his favourite food is "bachalau au braz"..so i'd cook it..

2) If u have to do a special surprise to cris, what would you do?

I'd take him out of carrington, at the end of trainings, i'd blindfold him, and i'd go to the nearest coast to watch the sunset together.

3) It's your birthday, and cristiano give to you your first present..what would u want to find when u open the present?

i don't care..the important it would be his love.. :wub:

4) Imagine ur journey of dreams with him..

In a tropical island, in a beach where there r only me and him to be together on the beach from morning to evening..

5) U are in Funchal with him, because cristiano wants that you know his mum..when u r in front of mum-dolores, what would u do?

i'd be shy like always, but i'd give her my little present 4 her, and after i'd help her in the kitchen..

6) If he says that he want to spend a week with his cousin 4 holidays, what would u do or say?

i'd be very jealous, but i'd don't say nothing to him and i'd only say that he can go..he must have his free time... ^_^

7) What are the things that cristiano doesn't like?

betrayal, jealousy, and to get up early

8) U have to go to ur cousin's marriage, and cristiano have to come with u, but he want to wear a horrible suit ( for example the one that he had on 4 unicef's party.. :sick: )..what would u say to him to change his idea to wear it, without offend him?

i'd say that he's gorgeous with everything, but with the other suit his tanned skin would be exalted :wub:

9) Look him in his eyes, hug him, and say ur first love declaration.

I'd say that there aren't words to describe what i feel for him, because are the beats of my heart that describe how i feel, and only him can understand because he's the owner of it!

10) Describe cristiano with 3 adjectives.

Gorgeous, talented, and very vain! :B):

2. DarkAnge!

User deleted

1) fuck it up i dont know how to cook this thing! I'd cook him a pizza instead! :D
    2) a special surprise?? :hmm: dunno it depends from the place & situation we are.
    3) well cris is rich enough to buy me a car (bmw)
    4) on a desert island :lol:

5) i dunno it depents of how nice she'll be with me
    6) it's ok for me. I'll have some free time to spend by myself
    7) you already said it
    8) i dont care. After all he's ronaldo. The importance is to feel good with himself
    9)oh no! I have those things. I'm not romantic at all. I had better pass to the next level :shifty:
    10) mah!

3. Israeli Girl

User deleted

1) If he want some omelet or something like that'then I'll do it :P

2) Hmmm ..pendant at the situation

3) Hmm..I dont know :unsure: but of course nothing lame or shabby

4) In the beachhhh! damn :woot:

5) I will try that she'll like me and help her with the kitchenware

6) I'll be angry a little bit. but Its cool to relax apart sometimes

7) paparazzi :lol: and the stuff that you said

8) I will go with him to some shopping ! :B):

9) Hmmmmmm " I love you so much " ? :unsure:

gorgeous, talented, Portuguese :P

4. mrsronaldo2b

User deleted

Gorgeous, talented, and very vain! :B):
    [/QUOTE]

1 - Well I'm not a good cook at all....so I think i'd be reaching for the phone to call a takeaway! :P

2 - A surprise :huh: .... :shifty:

3 - Something really special...that I could keep forever..like a necklace or something...I don't ask for much eh? :P

4 - I'm the same as you guys...at the beach! Less clothing! :woot: Hello?

5 - Just be myself....and try not to scare her away! I wouldn't try too hard tho to make a good impression because it would show

6 - Losing in a football game ;)

7 - I think I would just be straight with him and say - Take it off! It looks bad...But I wouldn't say it in a cheeky way ofcourse ;) I'd just be pointing him in the right direction ^_^ You girls are so much nicer than me lol :D

8 - Well....i suppose I'd just tell him I loved him and that I wouldn't rather be with any other person ;)

9 - Hmm :hmm: ....Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!! :love:

5. CR7abi

User deleted

1.His favorite food is Pancakes..so i'd prepare it...but i know he wouldn't let me do so k0z he like doint it himself :)

2.Go to Miami beach...his favourite place ^_^

3.well...till he is with me i'll accept anything he gives me even if its something cheap :wub:

4.wherever he wants to be i'll always accompany him k0z my love for him is infinity :love:

5.I would be decent and..i donno i just love her too much im afraid that i feel unconscious in front of her!!!!!!!thats my only fear :blush:

6.If i give him the love that he wants then he would take me along also...or else its ok for me thats he goes with his Family :cloud: maybe i would tell him that i would go to Portugal and stay at my mum in law :cheers:

7.he hates staying alone at home...

8.To be truth for me whatever he wears he is still the same for me :wub: i love him too much to dislike something about him!!
    well for the answer i would say : hey hansome woow you thats look great on you but why dont you put the one that i bought for you?

9.I know many girls may have told you that they love you...i know i too would say the same but what i feel for you is something else!!!!i love everything about you...and i promise i would love you forever not the forever of nowadays but the old fashion forever ,the forever that you would always be in my heart....
    i love you too much that i can do anything foe you :love: :love:

10.cool, handsome, funny :P

6. Layla-CR7

User deleted

1) Bacalhao !!! Portugiese Food owns :) I already did ^^

2) Make holidays on Madeira,. he loves to be "at home",...

3) Borrow HIs Carkeys ^^,.. Cris i must admit i love your cars as same as you...
    I dont need Material Presents ^^ just a bit "Love "

4) Madeira,.. I love Madeira, calmed place hiking, otherwise i take him with me to Czech, where i born , maybe he likes cold and nice Nature

5) Ola Senhora, Tu es da mais incrivel mai do mundo. Posso ajudar-te?
    ( Hello Lady, youre a wonderfull mother on earth, Can i help you ^^ Portugiese always need help) ^^

6) Can i Join ^^ lets make some fun ^^

7) He definently dont like, when ppls talking bad about his family.. !
    i encourage him there, its always rude to talk bad about family and friends.

8) Partner LOOOK darling,. lets go both in Dark Red ^^

9) "Eu quero te , Preciso de ti,..." ( I want you, I need you / Iam direct no long talks)

10) Tolerant, Intelligent, Optimistic

5 replies since 23/8/2007, 11:00   679 views