Miguel Torres Gomez

« Older   Newer »

1. Elya

User deleted

Miguel Torres Gómez (born 28 January 1986) is a Spanish football defender. He has played his whole career for Real Madrid and Real Madrid junior teams, since he was 12. On 12 July 2007, he signed his first professional contract for the first team until 2013.
    He made his senior debut against Écija Balompié as a starter in the Copa del Rey on 25 October 2006 because of injuries to first team defenders Fabio Cannavaro, Cicinho, and Míchel Salgado. He also played in the return leg as a substitute, replacing Sergio Ramos in the 80th minute.

Torres also started both Copa del Rey matches against Real Betis.

He then made his league debut in his fourth consecutive appearance for Real Madrid, seeing his dream come true and playing for the whole 90 minutes against Zaragoza. He kept his place in the side the following week for the game against Real Mallorca.

His performance against Mallorca led coach Fabio Capello to state that "It is not easy to find a player with as much personality and talent in attack and defence as Torres".

On February 11, 2007, in the match against Real Sociedad, Torres made his first goal assist. After a quick run on the left flank he provided a great left-footed (he is right-footed by nature) cross for van Nistelrooy whose header found the net. A goal which won the game for Real Madrid that began the match losing but finally won the match (2-1).

After more than two months of Van Nistelrooy goal against Real Sociedad, Torres made another great goal assist to the Dutch player again. It was in a very important match against Valencia CF in the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Torres made the goal assist of the first goal, but at the beginning of the second half of the match, former Real Madrid player Fernando Morientes scored an equalizing goal. However, twenty minutes later, Sergio Ramos scored and Real Madrid finally won 2 goals to 1.

Torres won his first La Liga title in his first season in the first team. However, he was unable to play in the deciding game against Mallorca due to a hamstring tear.

Torres made his debut, as a starter, in the Champions League against Dynamo Kyiv in the last group stage match in which he played the whole match.

Torres also played the 90 minutes in both matches against Bayern Munich in the first knockout stage of the competition, as a right back, and ended with very solid games.

Torres was called up for the first time to the Spain U-21 for a match against England U-21 on February 6, 2007. A game in which he made his debut at left-back in a 2-2 draw.
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: gorgeous,ain't he? :bow arrow:

2. Elya

User deleted

3. MakiRF

User deleted

I know Miguel but only from my best friend who ADORES him! She is totally crazy about him! I d not like real but he is simpatic, yeah, but on the top of my list is still Ibra! :kiss:

I must admit that he knows his job, and he is one of the best players there! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Angel_of_Cris!

User deleted

Wow,he is handsome,really really gorgeous!

But I don't like Real ,I love their rivals Barca for my man Victor Valdes!!! :wub:

5. Elya

User deleted

6. MakiRF

User deleted

I do not like Primera at all, especially not Barca, but if i have to choose, my team would be Sevilla! I like kanoute most from there!

About my teams: these are curently Inter and Man Utd! Ibrahimovic is my man...LoL

7. Elya

User deleted

:drool: :drool: :drool:

8. MakiRF

User deleted

sweet
    does he have a gf???

9. Elya

User deleted

:vibrate:

10. Elya

User deleted

11. Chrissty_Aveiro

User deleted

adoribule image image

12. Elya

User deleted

13. Caribbean_cutie

User deleted

Wow!! He is sexy...got to start watching La Liga more often!!! How tall is he?

14. Elya

User deleted

15. Kia_7

User deleted

thanks a lot elya..
    soo nice..
    btw..welcome back.
    it's long time that we don't see in the forum..
    where u been??

27 replies since 28/9/2007, 07:06   6724 views